Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Finally happy....

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

I can actually say I am extremely happy with my life!  Even though we don't have a big fancy house, or fancy car or anything else like that.  Sometimes we struggle....but we always find a way.  I am a SAHM with 3 wonderful, sometimes bratty, drive you up the wall children with a fourth on the way.  My SO and I were having a lot of trouble while I was working didn't get to see each other much didn't ever have any money despite up both working.  Then one day we got our DS  from daycare and he had a horrid deep red bruise on his forehead.  I freaked out, they told us their son had threw a toy at him, but why didn't they call us when it happened ?....I was pissed, upset and scared.  After taking my son (who is 1 by the way) to the emergency after hours nurse at the peds office I reported the incident and told my SO I was no longer going to take the kids to day care and I wanted to stay home with them...He agreed.  Well since then we have actually been a lot happier as a family in whole.  and we actually have more money now then we did before.  I guess if you weight it out I was only working to help pay daycare.  It was the best decision we have ever made.  The kids are happier, So is happier and so am I!  We might not have a ton of money to do a lot of extra things...but I have finally figured out that money is going to make us happier, and I actually think my SO has figured that out also...I know most of you don't really care...but I just wanted to share this for some reason.  Thanks for listening though.  Even though I know it was hard cause I cant spell and this is probably the worst run on sentence ever! 

by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on May. 16, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Yay!

jenny76
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Happy for you guys!
3tabb
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:10 AM
I so know how you feel. Not perfect, amazingly happy. The.best feeling nice to hear you made a great decision. :)(:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)