Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I think he finally got it.

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:34 PM
  • 13 Replies
4 moms liked this

Woohoo....MY ds will be 3 in August and has been trying to potty train for the past couple months. Well dh told him the other day he was not buying him no more diapers. So that night ds went and put on undies, he got mad when I put a diaper on him at bed time. Then yesterday he woke up and put undies on, wore them all day, even to the store and only had one accident when he was eating his cupcake for snack.  I put a diaper on him again at bed, He has been wearing undies again all day today and has been up for 6 hours and no accidents. Fingers and toes crossed but I think he finally got it.  He is doing such a good job. I promised him when he didnt pee in his pants anymore we would go buy Thomas undies so Friday we are going to buy Thomas undies.  And he is so excited because now he can go to preschool when he turns 3. I have been telling him he has to pee in the potty so he can go to school . I am so proud. And if this is really it I will never have to change a diaper again.  OR buy diapers again, that will save 50 a month. WOOHOO>

SOrry just had to brag a little bit so proud of him.

by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notuseless
by on May. 16, 2012 at 12:48 PM

im so happy for you. how did you do it?

AriMommy
by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Yay, congrats!  :)

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 16, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Yay..that's great!

myfirstborn04
by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:33 PM
That is so wonderful. Way to go! Yes no mote diaper, they are expensive. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwblake2011
by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Yeaaa
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hilary799
by Member on May. 16, 2012 at 1:37 PM

YAY!!!

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 1:43 PM

it's always such a happy moment when they're finally done with diapers !! I remember the first time my daughter used the potty on her own,  I was so freckin happy I had her call my mother ! LOL

MumsTheWord571
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Yay! I loved when my DS finally potty trained!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KathrynMo2
by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Yay! That is very exciting!

drdevault
by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Hes been going on and off for a couple months now. He wants to go to school like his big brother and sister, so I told him when he doesn't wear diapers and pees and poops in the potty he gets to go to school.  When he is 3, he kept saying well Im 2. so that gave him some modivation but not what he needed. Then daddy came home from work on Tuesday and he told Cole that he wasn't buying him anymore diapers. COle went and put undies on. He through a fit when I went to put a diaper on him at bed. So Wed, when he woke up he took off his diaper and put on undies again. He has only had 1 accident each day and I have been putting diapers on him while he sleeps. He will only wear them under his undies.

SO now I got to take him to buy Thomas undies cause i told him if he stopped going in his diaper he could pick out big boy undies that he liked, and he wants Thomas.

Quoting notuseless:

im so happy for you. how did you do it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)