Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Believe In Gosts??

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm not sure that I do lol I guess I do and I don't but I don't ever want to see one.....
by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
momof3_dll
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:05 PM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Disneygirl11
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Absolutely, I am what you consider an empath. I have had experiences with the paranormal since I was a very small child. My husband tells people that I draw them out of the woodwork. There are a lot of non-belivevers out there. But if you have seen and gone thru the things I have there is no doubt in my mind that they are there. Some people think I am a bit strange for this but, let them think what they want.

Mom2be360
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Yes ido belive in ghost

Quoting skyfire27:

Without a doubt YES!!! My family is very sensitive to things like that...going the whole way back to my family in England and Scotland.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brunett34
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I beleive in ghosts. I used to live in some pretty scary houses. Two of the houses I lived in was built over an Indian burial ground. Plus, my grandmother and grandfathers old house was part of the underground railroad in Southern Ohio. Alot of creepy things used to happen in them houses. I got goose bumps just thinking about it!! LOL!!

Mom2be360
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Ohh wow cool .. :)

Quoting Hectictracy:

Yep. When I was 14 my stepdad passed away. I was sitting in a chair with my dog,she looked down the hallway and started shaking and growling. I turned my head and looked. My stepdad was standing in the hallway in all white,with a bright light all around him. I had been sitting in the dark watching tv. I freaked out and turned the lamp on, and looked back at the hallway then he was gone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2be360
by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Yes my old house was on indien groulds

Quoting brunett34:

I beleive in ghosts. I used to live in some pretty scary houses. Two of the houses I lived in was built over an Indian burial ground. Plus, my grandmother and grandfathers old house was part of the underground railroad in Southern Ohio. Alot of creepy things used to happen in them houses. I got goose bumps just thinking about it!! LOL!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brunett34
by on May. 16, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Quoting Mom2be360:

Yes my old house was on indien groulds

Quoting brunett34:

It's pretty freaky living on sacred groud!!

sheri305
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Yes!

Mom2be360
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Yes the ghost had told us too get out and made the spones move anda slam doorz,

Quoting sheri305:

Yes!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AntroNet
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I only believe in ONE ghost...the Holy Ghost....but I also believe in demons--which make themselves out to what I believe others call their "ghosts".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)