Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do You Believe In Gosts??

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm not sure that I do lol I guess I do and I don't but I don't ever want to see one.....
by on May. 16, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Replies (21-30):
bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Not sure...but, I love me some scary shows/ movies
AntroNet
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I used to before I had kids.  Then I realized they were getting bad dreams from hearing me watch the movies from their rooms.  I miss them.  I miss holding my hubby tight and yelling at the screen for the girl to RUN!

screaming 

Quoting bizkit_fanky:

Not sure...but, I love me some scary shows/ movies

LumpyPrincess
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:57 PM

lol i have seen them all my life so even i didnt believe they gonna make me believe in them

RighteousLove
by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:01 PM

i do somewhat. i'm mostly uncertain. but then things like ghost hunters and the rest of those kind of mess that chance up. considering. however i had a few of those "feelings", the chills. the familiar spine tingling sensation of some presence, and sometimes right there at my backside. but then everyone else claims to have it as well. so who knows? 

jenny76
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:17 PM
No. Don't know why just don't
rebeccasmly
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:20 PM
I believe there are spirits among us. I don't believe most of the things I see on TV. I have experienced the presence on spirits myself. I will say 9 years ago, I thought it was a bunch of crap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vermontmoms
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2012 at 11:26 PM
I believe in the Holy Ghost but I also believe in angels and demons. Both of which can take a spirit/ghostly form. Not all "ghosts" are demons! I know my mom watches over me and my family. I believe she is with us as well as my sons' grandfather and great grandfather.

Quoting AntroNet:

I only believe in ONE ghost...the Holy Ghost....but I also believe in demons--which make themselves out to what I believe others call their "ghosts".

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmom1978
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I believe in super natural beings and evil spirits so I guess yes

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on May. 16, 2012 at 11:59 PM

100%

vinalex0581
by on May. 17, 2012 at 6:58 AM

No, I don't believe in ghosts. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)