Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Recipes

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM
  • 10 Replies
Try any good recipes lately? Share with us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsJHoward
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2012 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I had some chicken last night that was pretty good.

In a pan heat up 1/4 cup of olive oil and some grated or minced garlic(amount to your liking) I like a lot of garlic! I also added a tsp of butter. Then in a bowl add 1cup of grated parm cheese and 1/2 cup Italian progreso bread crumbs and I put in salt, pepper, parsley etc. to taste. Roll chicken in garlic oil and then breadcrumbs. Bake in glass dish for 45 min at 375. I also pointed the extra olive oil in the bottom of the pan. It was so yummy! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adalynnsmom
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I made some lavender chicken a while back that was very good.

Salt raw chicken set aside

In a bowl mix lavender (I used the dried flowers) thyme, sage, and rosemary, and orange zest.

Roll chicken in lavender mix. Place in baking dish.

Melt butter and honey  (I used lavender honey I happened to have on hand).

Pour butter over chicken

Juice one orange, pour juice over chicken.

Bake in hot oven til done (350 30-45 minutes)

Very yummy.  I used thighs when I made it.  We also had baked apples with chopped pecans that night.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 23, 2012 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I haven't, but I have a bunch of new ones pinned on Pinterest that I want to try!
Strega
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Last week, I made Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls. They were FANTASTIC! The Recipe is definitely a keeper, and the possibilities are endless with that type of thing.

I'm not usually into Recipes that are so easy, but it's good for nights when I just don't feel like working so hard!

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I made an awesome Chicken and  Refried Bean Soup the other night. It was delicious.

I made gluten free fish and chips last night and it was a hit.

kranger
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Yum, this sounds good. Think I'll have to try it tonight.

Quoting MrsJHoward:

In a pan heat up 1/4 cup of olive oil and some grated or minced garlic(amount to your liking) I like a lot of garlic! I also added a tsp of butter. Then in a bowl add 1cup of grated parm cheese and 1/2 cup Italian progreso bread crumbs and I put in salt, pepper, parsley etc. to taste. Roll chicken in garlic oil and then breadcrumbs. Bake in glass dish for 45 min at 375. I also pointed the extra olive oil in the bottom of the pan. It was so yummy! :-)

mommybug77
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Not that I can think of
mommybug77
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Strega:

Last week, I made Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls. They were FANTASTIC! The Recipe is definitely a keeper, and the possibilities are endless with that type of thing.

I'm not usually into Recipes that are so easy, but it's good for nights when I just don't feel like working so hard!

that sounds good
mommybug77
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Quoting lalasmama2007:

I haven't, but I have a bunch of new ones pinned on Pinterest that I want to try!

me too
MrsJHoward
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2012 at 11:34 AM
It was so yummy! We had rice and veggies for sides.

Quoting kranger:

Yum, this sounds good. Think I'll have to try it tonight.

Quoting MrsJHoward:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)