Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

When was the last time you were lucky enough

Posted by   + Show Post
To go on a "real" vacation?
-Not a business trip.
-More than a weekend.
-Not to visit family.

Tell me about it too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Replies (31-40):
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on May. 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM

1995 lol

MamaK313
by on May. 25, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Last summer we went to the beach several times. We live in the middle of NC so we have beautiful beaches and mountains both only a little over two hours away. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimers6
by Member on May. 25, 2012 at 9:41 AM
1995 I went to Disneyland on a band trip. Goodness writing this makes me well up with tears. feel so bad I have never taken my kids anywhere.
AprilJ24
by on May. 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM

The week I got pregnant with my son, LOL!!!  1st week of June 2010.

DH & I had gone to Amelia Island, FL for 4 days to celebrate out 19th wedding anniversary then down to Orlando for 3 days for our neices high school graduation.

We had planned a trip to the beach for this summer, but once DH broke his leg, we both used all of our PTO, so we are postponing til next yr.

kamrynlily07
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2012 at 9:54 AM
I guess it was in 2005 when I went to Florida with my grandparents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on May. 25, 2012 at 9:55 AM
2 yrs ago. We took 3 weeks and traveled south, before moving. It was great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindilouwho82
by on May. 25, 2012 at 9:57 AM

My birthday in February, two of my best friends and I road tripped it to Vegas. We spent a week at the Hard Rock Cafe and had a blast! What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! ;)

itsm3
by on May. 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM

i went on 2 vacations lsat year - one with 5 girlfriends (vegas baby!) and then to turks and caicos with the family.  both times were awesome!

visit me at my blog:  vodka and soda | www.lifeinprogress.ca

i'm charting my progress of the 30-day shred  |  journey to a healther me

mom2cindylouwho
by on May. 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM
We spent a week in Garmisch, Germany (on Germany/Austria border in Alps) about 6 weeks ago.

It was our last get-away before DH deployed & it was fabulous! We were upgraded to a large 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite overlooking the Alps. We toured castles, took horse carriage rides & rode a train to the Zugsptize (top of a mountain). Breathtaking!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Synexx
by on May. 25, 2012 at 10:16 AM

The last  REAL vacation I went on was last October. I went to Norfolk, VA for 5 days, then my friends and I went to Washington DC for 3 days. I had a WONDERFUL time, all in all. I worry that is the last - and maybe the first in my adult life - vacation I will ever see. With money being so tight all the time, I just don't know how I will be able to ever go on another.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)