Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Highway Robbery!!

Posted by on May. 30, 2012 at 12:43 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am currently enrolled in school online and my internet connection is a must!!  Anyway, last night we were having storms in our area.  The modem wasn't working.  The power light kept flashing red.  So this morning I called the phone company.  The first time I called, by the time the service tech got on the phone, the modem had straightened up because I had been rebooting it, so I thought our problem was solved.  Well about an hour or so later, the same thing started happening again.  So I called the phone company back.  After being on hold for 25 minutes, they determined that it was my power cord and that I needed to go to my local Radio Shack and get a new power cord.  So I went up there and got a power cord.  Guess how much it was?  45 DOLLARS!!!  My husband asked why I didn't just go to Walmart and I couldn't think of an answer LOL  I thought I had to get one at the store the phone company told me to go to LOL  Tomorrow I am going to check Walmart and see what they have and i I find the cord, I wonder if I can return the other one to Radio Shack....

by on May. 30, 2012 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
vermontmoms
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Yes you can return it if you have your receipt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 30, 2012 at 1:28 AM

Yep, I'd return it.

LindaLou202
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:31 AM

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  If so, where did you get your power cord at?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)