Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I love being a mom but today I have to vent!

Posted by   + Show Post

I love my children and I love being a mom but I wish for one day I could keep a house clean longer than an hour, and sleep in past 6am.  I want to finish a cup of coffee without having to reheat it five times.  I want to go two days where I don't have an appointment, field trip, or after school activity that I have to taxi the kids to.  I want to not have to repeat myself to the same child the same thing a hundred times a day.  I know its wishful thinking but I just need one day lol

juggling

by on May. 31, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Replies (11-20):
MamaK313
by on May. 31, 2012 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I know exactly how you feel. I was so excited last night just to make a trip to Walgreens while DH stayed at home with the boys. It's sad when that becomes fun-lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsrobin
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2012 at 9:56 AM
3 moms liked this
You deserve a few swear word freebies in there, btw. Lol. You deserve it. Drop a couple F bombs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atownrb
by on May. 31, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Lol I just smiled when I read this because I have the same thoughts!! We have all 8 kids full time for the summer and 4 in softball, 2 in football and 1 in cheer leading! It's insanity!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karenjm
by Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Totally!!

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2012 at 12:15 PM

See none of that stuff bothers me.  I love volunteering at my kids' school, I love that they go on field trips. I like doing the practices and activities with them. I don't mind being on the go all the time.  

I'm so glad my kids are a little older and can do more for themselves, I'm sure that helps. 

The only thing I can identify with is not having to repeat myself. I hate that. 

Junip1977
by on May. 31, 2012 at 1:39 PM

This made me laugh because it pretty much described my life too.  LOL 

pottymouthmommy
by Member on May. 31, 2012 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
the reheating coffee thing...sooo true!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopemommy2
by Paula on May. 31, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Quoting nodramamama311:

I hear that!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Poosaloosa
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I know, I honestly have said at times, I love my son, but I don't like being a mother.  There is nothing fun about cleaning up poop and vomit, and non stop messes, and my house is never clean, well not like it use to be, and I miss living for me.  I feel selfish saying it because I love my son so much, but yeah, hang in there.

lovinmyboys...
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2012 at 2:23 PM
3 moms liked this
Just remember...you will miss it when it is all gone....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)