Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now my question is does anyone have piercings and tatoos and did you get any of them in your 30's

by on May. 31, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Replies (41-50):
MommyJDTJ
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 5 tattoos and I used to have 10 piercings but one did I get in my 30s (im not 30 yet, I just couldn't stand the drama of the 20s group) :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trae1982
by Timna on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:19 AM
I have one tattoo, got it when I was 18 and then had it touched up last year at 29. I would like to get more once I have my baby, I am 34 weeks pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chymerra
by Jolie on Jun. 1, 2012 at 6:40 AM

No.  I had my belly button pierced for 9 years (from 19 to 28).  Took it out when I got pregnant with my DD. I also have my ears pierced 3 times on each ear but I am allergic to most studs....so I don't wear earrings.

No tattoos yet.  I am th inking of getting one with my kids names and birthday dates somewhere on my body.

TableforSeven
by Judy on Jun. 1, 2012 at 6:53 AM

I have one hold in each earlobe - but I got them done when I was 12 -- haven't even worn earrings in about 10 years so the holes are probably closed up.
No tattoos. 

itsm3
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:16 AM

i got some of my tats in my early 30s and plan to get more later when i finalize the design.

as for piercings, the last one i got was in my mid-late 20s; they're all out now but when dd turns 4 she wants to get her ears pierced so i'm going to do it with her.  sort of like a mommy-daughter thing.  for some weird reason, i'm not afraid of getting tattoos but i'm nervous about getting my ears pierced!! 

visit me at my blog:  vodka and soda | www.lifeinprogress.ca

i'm charting my progress of the 30-day shred  |  journey to a healther me

weeniebaby1216
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 7:20 AM
Got my tattoo at 16,df's name.He has my name on his collarbone.He and I are planning on getting matching wings,covering our entire backs.And a matching tattoo on our hand.Belly used to be pierced,ears,and tongue.But now only my ears.I was a wild child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherica28
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:22 PM

my bf is a tattoo artist and owns his own shop so that tells ya i am pretty much covered.  my biggest one is from my arm pit to the middle of my thigh.. i got a sleeve and a half. one on each calf.. one on my foot. and one around my belly button.. my nipples are periced and so is my belly button and each ear twice. planning to get my hood done and my lip on each side and that will be it for peircings. tattoos on the other hand when i run out of room or ideas,, what ever comes first

wifeofarmyman
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:25 PM

That's awesome I am glad to hear so many have tattoos and peircings in their 30's at first when I got my nose peirced and my two tattoos (I have a ways to go to catch up to you lol) I felt old or thought people would think I was to old so I am happy to hear I am not the only one!

Quoting sherica28:

my bf is a tattoo artist and owns his own shop so that tells ya i am pretty much covered.  my biggest one is from my arm pit to the middle of my thigh.. i got a sleeve and a half. one on each calf.. one on my foot. and one around my belly button.. my nipples are periced and so is my belly button and each ear twice. planning to get my hood done and my lip on each side and that will be it for peircings. tattoos on the other hand when i run out of room or ideas,, what ever comes first

graciefreesoul
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:26 PM

3 each but all before 30...

sherica28
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:30 PM

please dont think you are the only one. i have seen 60 year old women come in and get their first or add to what they have. i hope that you get as many as you feel comfortable with. ;-)

Quoting wifeofarmyman:

That's awesome I am glad to hear so many have tattoos and peircings in their 30's at first when I got my nose peirced and my two tattoos (I have a ways to go to catch up to you lol) I felt old or thought people would think I was to old so I am happy to hear I am not the only one!

Quoting sherica28:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)