Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Where are u from?

Posted by on May. 31, 2012 at 9:59 PM
  • 151 Replies
1 mom liked this
Where are you currently living? I currently live in Jersey City lived here my whole life..... Id like to know some interesting about where you live? Honestly there's nothing interesting about Jersey lol
by on May. 31, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NluvAgain
by on May. 31, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Wow me my husband 2 years and a half ago and he's from Jersey but passaic...love him!!! We live in Alexandria,VA my home state
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginene
by Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Maryland
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by on May. 31, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Texas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I live in Louisiana. I've literally lived in the same house my whole life. My grandparents built it, then when my mom had me she moved in with them. She married my stepdad and they lived here because in the mean time my grandparents got divorced and my grandpa left. Then my grandma ended up getting married so that left just us. She got divorced and bought a small trailer to put in the lot next to us. 

Years go by and I meet DH. As we are in the process of planning a wedding we learn that my mom and dad are looking for a house in the country. About a month before our wedding they moved out and we moved in. 

Been here for 30 years:)

offrdngal
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I live in NW IN.  I am an hour east of Chicago and 15 minutes from the MI border.

MamaK313
by on May. 31, 2012 at 10:39 PM
I live in North Carolina - born and raised in the same town. Nothing interesting about where I live, but it is the smallest county in the state. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kamrynlily07
by Silver Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Kemah, TX (Galveston county)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loreleismama
by Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I live in Connecticut. My mom lives in Jersey City. She grew up in Edgewater, moved to Connecticut & now she is back in Jersey. I have always lived in Connecticut but different towns. We now live in Wallingford, the town my husband grew up in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
august_baby_09
by on May. 31, 2012 at 10:45 PM
I live in northeast PA
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 31, 2012 at 10:52 PM
I'm in Pennsylvania, about 40 minutes outside of Philadelphia.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)