Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What is....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:03 PM
  • 18 Replies

your biggest regret in your life?

by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have any. I truly feel that I had important lessons that I learned through my mistakes. 

I do sometimes wonder how things would be different if I had made other choices. It's not with an air of regret however, just curiosity. 

littleacorn
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Going to college right out of high schoool. I accrued massive debt and have never even used the stupid degree since I had no real gameplan for life at 17 and, as it turns out, what I want to be when I grow up doesn't even require a degree!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree

Quoting Firewoman33:

I don't have any. I truly feel that I had important lessons that I learned through my mistakes. 

I do sometimes wonder how things would be different if I had made other choices. It's not with an air of regret however, just curiosity. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Icesfire
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM

My biggest regret is that my first feancia die in a car crash on the day of are wedding, but then I thank about it if he had not die I would not have the 2.5 kids I have now.

missheathyr
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Marrying my 1st husband when I should have been with my best friend (my current husband). Oh well at least I corrected my mistake  :) 

graciefreesoul
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

the only regret i have is not building a better/closer relationship with God before now...my 40th bday is within sight lol

momof3_dll
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Not learning or willingness to learn financial stuff. But better late than never.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I really don't regret any of the choices I've made. I feel like that is what brought me to where I am now. I think if I would have made different choices my path would have been altered with that choice and I wouldn't be living the life that I have now.

Strega
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I have absolutely zero regrets.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Chymerra
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I agree

Quoting Firewoman33:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN