Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you like your in laws?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:20 AM
  • 108 Replies
This has probably already been posted but do you like you in laws? If no, why not?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nikabear
by Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I love them, they are awesome and they do more and care more for me than my real family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cemommster
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Love my fil very much.  He is awesome.  His wife on the other hand is to controlling.  And since it's a step situation, there is some 'my kids are better" going on.

My Mil is certifiable. And we have the court papers to prove it.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:32 AM

My MIL and I are two very different people. We get along okay and I love her but we don't have much in common.

bmw29
by Bobbie on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:35 AM
I LOVE my in-laws. All of them but my MIL especially. We are really close and she is an amazing woman who is always in my corner no matter who happens to be the opposer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my2boysandgirl
by Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:42 AM

I love my in-laws. They are amazing people. I grew up in an unstable violent home and now they treat me like their own. They even took our kids to Disney World so that DH and I could go away for a week for our 10 year anniversary.

Chymerra
by Jolie on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Love her and loved my FIL when he was alive.  They are the most loving, generous people that I know.

JaydinsMamma
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:59 AM
My in-laws are absolutely awful to me. My MIL especially! She sees me as direct competition for her daughter (she's 2 years older) who my husband absolutely hates as well. Insane jealousy and competition. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JJSMOMMYxox
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I love my father in law.
I hate my mother in law.
Long story short- I'm a slut for getting pregnant, and I ruined her sons life. -_- ((Shes not a fan of prematerial sex and babies))

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:04 AM

No...because they are a bunch of drunk assholes (among other reasons).

rwblake2011
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes, although theres always some issues I love them. My advantage they dont live very close lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)