Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

do you like your in laws?

Posted by   + Show Post
This has probably already been posted but do you like you in laws? If no, why not?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:20 AM
Replies (91-100):
WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I love my inlaws. 

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:02 PM

My MIL always put me down out of earshot of my husband, so when I told him what she said he never believed me. His mother was too perfect to say mean things to me. After she got sick I let it go and helped take care of her. My FIL lives in Salt Lake City. I beg my husband to call him more. He is 91 and I think my husband will be really sad if he doesn't call more often

brrmom81
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Absolutely! They are the parents I never had growing up. I am truely blessed.

3boys1girl32
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM
No,they treat my dh and our kids like crap.
3boys1girl32
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM

BUMP!

workoutmom2b1g
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:31 PM

No comment

nataliecloud9
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I love them for bringing my dh into the world, and for showing love to my children.  

But I don't like them. They put me through pure hell for the last 10 years.  They have done some borderline psychotic things to me.  I can't even get into it, or it will ruin my day.

Time heals, hopefully.  And I just need to learn how to stand up for myself better.

jmama0307
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Nope none of them. The only one I keep in contact is my FBIL. I ermy yhrough hell with them(sp) when I was pregnant with my son. My FSIL gave me hell. We haven't spoken or seen each other for 1 year 9 months.

MamaK313
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:21 AM
My FIL passed away before I ever got a chance to meet him. I get along pretty well with my MIL mostly because she's in NM and we're in NC. When she retires I pray she goes to AZ to be closer to SIL. I don't know how well I would deal with her being closer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
womanovgod09
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM

i love my in laws..but infortunaelt they dont recieve me....lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)