Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Anyone

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM
  • 17 Replies
Anyone have any ideas of what to get my 6 year old daughter for he'd birthday, I am at a total loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
unusualmom
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:52 PM
My kids totally love to tye dye. How bout a tye dye kit and some tshirts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psurmont
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Where do you get those from?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BannerElkHogans
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM

i just got my 5 yr old daughter a Leapster 2 with several games for her birthday in April..........she dropped it ,thrown it down, spilled stuff on it .......here it is June an its not broken yet.......ha ha ha

chinosruca
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Walmart sells them in their craft section.

I was going to suggest craft kits. That is what Kai was into around that age. She loved to make jewelry & other stuff.

Quoting psurmont:

Where do you get those from?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wingsfan1234
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM
My daughter will be 6 Friday but had her party already... We got her a board game and swim stuff since she loves water
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Games, puzzles, craft kits. What does she like? Have you asked her what she wants? My dd is 5 and she always tells me what she'd like for birthdays, etc.
psurmont
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM
I have asked and she loves to make stuff, she also loves board games. Took her to toysrus and she didn't care for too much of it! What board games would be good? Also what book series?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

since you don't really know how about getting her a few gift cards; target, toys r us, book store, etc.  then have a girls day with shopping & lunch.  i'm sure she'd get a kick out of it.  maybe even get her nails done.

WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:16 PM

My dd loves arts and crafts. She especially loves to make necklaces with beads.  Maybe she would like some Jewelry making kits. My daughter also got some grow your own crystal kits for Christmas, and loved them.

Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:35 PM

How about an acitivity? I know my niece loves to go to tea. One of those places where you get dressed up wear gloves, hats, fancy tea service... They generally have a kdis tea that's just lemonade and jelly sandwiches. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN