Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
A birthday, that is. Who in your family's birthday is next? And what will you be doing for it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Replies (41-50):
Lattejavagirl
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:38 PM

My husband's birthday is in August. He doesn't want us to do anything but I always do a party. I'm planning on doing a bigger one this year but I'm still trying to figure it out.

LaSandra Adams

The Coffee Lady

(479) 522-1159

http://www.adamsjava.organogold.com/

uvallekm
by Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:10 AM

It Will be my B-day on July 4th, so I am treating my children for three days in San Antonio for Six Flags, San Antonio Zoo and the River Walk.

have a nice weekend

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Mine is July 23. Not sure if we are doing anything. My SO and I are trying to get the day off work since our son's daycare will be closed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wingsfan1234
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 8:22 AM
I'll have to see where those are,we just moved here

Quoting Garnet_Iris11:

Wow!! A Mommy in my area!! I took DD to Sand Key for the first beach venture on Memorial Day .. not a good idea. LOL Took her to Madeira last week amd she loved it!!!

Quoting wingsfan1234:

My oldest will be 6 tomorrow and Saturday we're going to Clearwater for the 'big waves' as that's all she wants
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TableforSeven
by Judy on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I'm next!!!  I'll be turning 39 on July 19th.

Not sure yet - but looking at airline ticket prices this morning - it looks like DD#2 and I will be in Israel for my birthday.  Will know in the next few days (we plan to buy the tickets in the next few days).

Garnet_Iris11
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Clearwater Beach is very popular .. has a playground, pier and there are shops everywhere. Until you get around St. Petersburg, everything else is low key but within walking distance of a convenient store or pharmacy for a quick pick up of something. In my opinion, no beach is better than the other. Just be prepared, some parking lots charge outrageous amounts to park, others use flat rate with credit/debit card only and then the usual quarter machines. Have a blast .. but please .. for everyones sanity and your own .. do not feed the seagulls or other birds!!! LMAO They get so annoying!!

Quoting wingsfan1234:

I'll have to see where those are,we just moved here

Quoting Garnet_Iris11:

Wow!! A Mommy in my area!! I took DD to Sand Key for the first beach venture on Memorial Day .. not a good idea. LOL Took her to Madeira last week amd she loved it!!!

Quoting wingsfan1234:

My oldest will be 6 tomorrow and Saturday we're going to Clearwater for the 'big waves' as that's all she wants

CafeMom Tickers
ladybugprincess
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:59 PM
My hubby's birthday is the next one in our family on August 25th
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taz1993
by Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:09 PM
19 yrs for us.

Quoting elzmnsf:

That's our anniversary too! 10 yrs for us! How about you?

Quoting taz1993:

Dds is August 4th, mine is August 8th. Also dh and I will celebrate our anniversary on August 10th. That's just in our household. Lots more in our families between now and then.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:11 PM

My brother's birthday is on Sunday (june 24th). He lives in AZ, and I am up here in Western NY so I just sent him a card, and I will be calling him on Sunday to wish him a happy birthday.

adalynnsmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:38 PM

My husband is the only one left in the family to have a birthday this year.  His is in September.  The spiteful part of me wants to nothing for him.  i have thrown him a part four out of the five years and the time he talks is about is for his 30th when we were driving to KS for a wedding and I "did not do anything" for him.  But that part won't win out.  We will have family and our friends that are like family over for a bbq and cake and ice cream.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN