Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Is this murder justified?

Posted by   + Show Post
I say he should get the father of the year award.
A man in shiner Texas caught a man molesting his daughter . The dad beat the man to DEATH. There have been no charges set against the dad.
I think he did what any dad would do. What about u?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Replies (41-46):
kimmie4958
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:01 AM
He did what any other parent would do horray for texas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Yup!

Quoting Strega:

I support that Man 100%. It was justified.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beccababe
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I agree with OP. I am glad he didn't get charges brought up on him. I think he did what he needed to, to protect his DD. I would do the same if I was in his shoes!

Tricia1979
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I think it was justified. He was not trying to kill the man, just protect his daughter. And if you listened to the 911 call, he is begging for help and even wants to take the man to the hospital in his truck, it was soo sad. As a parent, I totally support the decision of Texas not to charge him.

AndriaBell
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:53 PM
I would not call this MURDER. HE was defending his young daughter, and then called an ambulance for this "man".
It was accidental, the father never ment to kill him so no not murder. And since he was defensible his young child it is defence. So I am glad that he was not charged I imagine he has enough to deal with.
Any parent who would physically attack and protect their young in a situation like this has bigger problems.
Mayra99
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:46 PM
I think that father is a hero & did what any parent or loved one would do. I would do it even if I didn't know the child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)