Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its thats time of year again......"School shopping"

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you finished,started,other?

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Replies (41-50):
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:02 AM
DD just started her 2nd week of summer! Not even considering new clothes or supplies until August. She goes back to school the Tuesday after Labor Day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Not yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleangie
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Wow!  I am a teacher and I haven't started  school shopping yet!  You ladies are good!

andy80
by Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM

my kids will be doing virtual school this year so NO SCHOOL SHOPPING!  WHOOOO!!!!  lol

STARRYVONN
by Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Exactly.

Quoting bmw29:

It's a little early for us. I'll start ordering curriculum when we get back from the beach though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chloemama
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM

have not started

mc3197433
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Maybe end of July early August...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Quoting sheri305:

Quoting lizzig:

i pick up things throughout the year when i find stuff on clearance.  i'll get allot of the basics; notebooks, paper, pencils, folders, etc. after school's started when all the stores have school supplies on clearance.  last year i got loose leaf paper for $.25 a pack, folders for $.05, notbookes for $.25 at target.  just got my daughter a $25 backpack that was on clearance at target for $7.  shouldn't have much more to get for either one of them.

I shop like that to...

it's the only way to shop these days!

sheri305
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Quoting lizzig:

Quoting sheri305:

Quoting lizzig:

i pick up things throughout the year when i find stuff on clearance.  i'll get allot of the basics; notebooks, paper, pencils, folders, etc. after school's started when all the stores have school supplies on clearance.  last year i got loose leaf paper for $.25 a pack, folders for $.05, notbookes for $.25 at target.  just got my daughter a $25 backpack that was on clearance at target for $7.  shouldn't have much more to get for either one of them.

I shop like that to...

it's the only way to shop these days!

True,a smart way

Iamalwaysme
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I have started. Lucky my DD school wears uniforms and I was able to preorder for next year. I need to start with my DS because school starts 8/15 so I only have a month before they go back

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)