Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Introduction of myself =)

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi ladies!

I am a 30 yr old female (turning 31 end of Aug.) I am a sahm of three wonderful boys (single and twins).  I worked as a Vet Assistant before my first son was born.  My oldest is going into kindergarden this coming school year!  And my twins into preschool.  I can't believe it.  We are currently ttc a healthy baby girl but our journy has been a long one.  We got pg very easily with the boys with just one mc in between our oldest and twins.  This time we have been trying on and off since about January of 2011 with 3 mc since then.  We have desided if we do not conceive with a viable baby by December 2012 we are going to look into adoption.  I know God has a path for us and its a long hard one at times but I look forward to what the future holds for us.  I do pray we get pg with one that sticks soon but we will see. 

That's my current life story in recent.  I am looking for ladies who I can talk with, vent with and share happy moments.  Give ideas to each other about projects for our kids and lives.  Looking for positive ppl.  =)

I look forward to meeting you all.

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Replies (11-11):
X.Rukia.X
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Thank you so much for such a warm welcome.  I really look forward to getting to know you ladies! =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)