Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

uggh

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:46 PM
  • 3 Replies
Why cant this billing department get anything right? I set up a payment plan with them and made my payment. I just realized yesterday that I wasn't sure if I ever made my other payment (I just divided it in half) but I checked my bills and didn't see anything.
this morning they called me saying they are sending me to collections. What? You never sent me a bill! So they verified the address and such. I received the statement today. They just mailed it!
So I looked and I thought I had paid more than they said. I looked back and sure enough they shorted me $30!! Uggh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:17 AM
How frustrating!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyJDTJ
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:54 AM
I had that problem with a credit card i had. It was frustrating, i get it. Sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:20 AM

That is so frustrating. I hope you get it sorted out, they better credit you the $30 you paid.

I had to have a root canal done a few years ago and their billing was crazy. Like you I never received a bill then I get a bill for the amount that wasn't covered by insurance which I expected PLUS a late fee. I called them and asked how I incurred a late fee when it was the first bill I received. They removed the late fee but I was not happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)