Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Creepy neighbor dined with us again, ofcourse assband invited him, he was sitting next to sd12 & rubbing her arms in a caressing way, and then I think poked her in the ribs. She told him to stop.God I was really disgusted! After a while he excused himself and went out but came back in real quick.. why did he went out and back quick, I dont want to think.. Gross... Anyway I told sd do not allow him to rub her again, as her other male friends dont do it to her, its almost really inappropriate.told her ill back her up if he does that again.

Updated
Tonight creepy neighbor pushed me to my limit. assband went outside and the kids and I followed him, creep was in the house, he then decided to come out as well.he blocked me and called my dd and asked to hold her, I told him no, he has the nerve to ask why so I i was avoiding him but he blocked me and called my dd and asked to hold her, I told him no, he has the nerve to ask why so I straight out told him I dont want him to hold my daughter and if I say no, I can say no as im her mom.i told him he is pushy and annoying. He backed off. My husband was there on the bench sitting and didnt say anything, what a fucking coward! He even invited the creep to dine with us! Wow! But that creep knows now I am not a pushover and hopefully leave me and my kids alone.
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Replies (41-48):
findingserenity
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:40 PM
I will try again the shelters here, already told sd and she avoids him now,i mean, doesnt let him touch her. I told assband I dont want his bff touching or hilolding my kids especially dd, he replied, creepy neighbor isnt hurting the kids, I replied, him touching sd is borderline pedophilia, and I will not allow him to touch my kids because he is creepy. Assband didnt reply but he looked nervous. He confide the other day he didnt like when creepy neighbor rubbed sd arm and now hes fine with him, I keep a far distance from creepy neighbor and obviously keep dd from him, why assband seemed to be scared of him, I dont know.

Quoting viv212:

Abuse is not only physical. It's also manipulative and controlling and emotional. You already have it in your head that you can't leave because he will take the kids. Maybe you should do some research and educate yourself on being in abusive relationships. Besides, if you leave and go to a shelter, you take your kids and file the appropriate paperwork to prevent him taking the kids. It can be done, it's just a matter of wanting to leave your situation. It's not normal.

Quoting findingserenity:

My assband will file for custody of our kids if I try to leave with them.hes not physically abusive, and yes, internet is my only window to the world.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viv212
by Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Well if assband is afraid of him and you don't know why, you should definitely be afraid of him!  Do a search of his name in arrest records and see what you can find.

Quoting findingserenity:

I will try again the shelters here, already told sd and she avoids him now,i mean, doesnt let him touch her. I told assband I dont want his bff touching or hilolding my kids especially dd, he replied, creepy neighbor isnt hurting the kids, I replied, him touching sd is borderline pedophilia, and I will not allow him to touch my kids because he is creepy. Assband didnt reply but he looked nervous. He confide the other day he didnt like when creepy neighbor rubbed sd arm and now hes fine with him, I keep a far distance from creepy neighbor and obviously keep dd from him, why assband seemed to be scared of him, I dont know.

Quoting viv212:

Abuse is not only physical. It's also manipulative and controlling and emotional. You already have it in your head that you can't leave because he will take the kids. Maybe you should do some research and educate yourself on being in abusive relationships. Besides, if you leave and go to a shelter, you take your kids and file the appropriate paperwork to prevent him taking the kids. It can be done, it's just a matter of wanting to leave your situation. It's not normal.

Quoting findingserenity:

My assband will file for custody of our kids if I try to leave with them.hes not physically abusive, and yes, internet is my only window to the world.

findingserenity
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 2:54 PM
I did search on his name and nothing came of.. He look and act pretty normal but keen observation and mothers intuition otherwise tell me different. He doesnt try to hold my dd anymore, as I keep a hawk eye on her and keep her attach to my hips. I just want to leave, creepy neighbor obviously has hold of my assband by the neck but not me.

Quoting viv212:

Well if assband is afraid of him and you don't know why, you should definitely be afraid of him!  Do a search of his name in arrest records and see what you can find.

Quoting findingserenity:

Quoting viv212:

Quoting findingserenity:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
findingserenity
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Thank u for all the responses. Yeah..im a nonconfrontational type of person but I guess for my kids I do need to stand up and protect them. My kids cannot protect themselves even sd is confused so if I feel its not right, I need to act up and be the mama bear.daddy's tail tucked between his f..kk..nn legs
Acid
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

You need to be in jail.  If you continually allow this guy into your house and just now decide to stop it, you're a sick fuck.

You can't blame your husband for everything....it's not his fault you're a chicken and can't protect your children.

If he's suck an asshole why did you marry him?  Why the hell haven't you called the police to report that your creepy neighbour is touching your child?  I'm willing to bet you haven't done anything because none of this is actually happening.  Some bored teenager with nothing to do. 

Quoting findingserenity:

Thank u for all the responses. Yeah..im a nonconfrontational type of person but I guess for my kids I do need to stand up and protect them. My kids cannot protect themselves even sd is confused so if I feel its not right, I need to act up and be the mama bear.daddy's tail tucked between his f..kk..nn legs

Only when the last tree has been cut down,
Only when the last river has been poisoned,
Only when the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.

— Cree Indian Prophecy

rebeccasmly
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:30 AM

I'm sorry, I would take my kids and leave. It diesn't sound like your DH is interested in protecting his children. There are warning bells all over the place with this guy. Why have you not made an official complaint against this guy yet?

lovearcen
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Holy crap I totally agree with you !

Quoting chinosruca:

It doesn't matter if she is your daughter, step daughter, or some distant removed 3rd cousin. The fact that you allow him in your home continuosly says a lot about you. You've been complaining about this possible pedophile for a while now, yet he still enters your home. If something does happen, both you and your husband need to be charged with neglect, failure to protect & aiding and abetting. May you all rot in prison if that freak does anything more than touching, hugging, rubbing thighs, & kissing on the lips.....all thongs you claim he has done.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
htreveth
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM
If this is all true you are sick. You need help. Your poor kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN