Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAVE ANY?

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Replies (41-50):
larabear1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm really getting annoyed with all the funny/inspiring/random quotes that have almost nothing to do with the picture they're attached to. Every once in a while these are fine, but when you've just posted ten of them....in a row, it's time to step away from the computer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myoldest1999
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Lol....more like 1200 friends

Quoting KayRayneCooper:

I cannot stand it when people shorter an already short word, for example, wat. Is it really to difficult to hit the 'h' key? People who put every personal detail of their life on Facebook but then get mad because "everybody is always in their business", get your business off of Facebook then and your 500 "friends" won't have anything to be nosey about! The list goes on and on!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chell1024
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:26 PM
I'm trying to figure out what is so inticing on fb. Example my fiancé has a page and i have glanced at it as I was walking past and I'm pissed off. Have I said anything to hm about it NO that's the coward in me. He is on it. Day nite like damn you leave outta the house on it as soon as you return your back on it what could you have missed that was so fricking important or should I say who?! Am I wrong to get on it to see whom what he's doing? Or is it against the law to do this. When he isn't on it I'm happy but as soon as its on my whole demener is changed. he literally sleeps with his f ing iPad. All replys appreciated

Drgndame
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:37 PM
I always report them pics it's gross

Quoting The_Doodle:

I hate when people share an anti-abortion pic of a dead fetus. I've unfriended more than one person over that. All the inspirational GIF quotes get on my nerves, too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Drgndame
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:41 PM
I have a friend that post every lil thing she does who gives a duck that you are at you're neighbors watching a movie and stop posting how much you miss your ex and how he broke your Heart it's been three months get over it. I'm still waiting for her to post how many times she took a shit that day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherslove82
by Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I hate the "like for Justin Beiber, Share for God", or "Share for God, keep scrolling for Santa Claus". Really, those are my only options. lol. If God monitors FB, I am definitely going to hell.

Make money from home - 100% free! http://instantmoneynetwork.com/Wlandress

mommyofgirl1974
by Lyn on Jul. 8, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I don't know what's going on with facebook.Last week i had 2 friend requests from people i don't know.I accepted them.I sent both people messages, they said they never requested me as a friend.So i deleted them.

lisaph2
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:39 PM
I detest hard-to-read wording. I don't mean spelling and grammar "oopsies", but deliberately writing as if you're all "thug life". Example: mah kydz for my kids, njuoy da muzik for enjoy the music. I have friends out of the country to do this (in addiyion to locals) and I know it's more difficult for them to compose these than standard English. My DH, from the same country, says it's an attempt to sound like young, cool Americans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crwspringer
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Cowards who cyber bully.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
extremelibrary
by Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Drama,negativity,and posting there biz opps 500 times a day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)