Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Dealing with babymama drama !!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM
  • 15 Replies

Are you among the ones that have or had been dealing with babymama drama, I know i am? anyways in what ways have you been able to handle your situation that actually worked for you, and are willing to share your ideas in dealing with this Bull.....

bouncing momAVONLADY74bouncing mom

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 3, 2012 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump! I am not dealing with it but hugs to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diva-Mami
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I agravate her just by showing up when we see the kids. She is mad because my dh is married again and we had children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GodchickwithMS
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 2:36 PM
I used to "kill her with kindness" then I moved on to just ignoring her, then she went away when ss was of legal age :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viv212
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 3:33 PM

My bf's baby mama giving problems.  She left 2 years ago while he was at work, cleaned out the whole house, there wasn't even trash left on the empty floor.  She left nothing.  He asked what about the kids and she said for him to take care of them.  Now that he's with me, she wants the kids to live with her.  She texted him saying she'll pick up their kids clothes/shoes on the 25th, same day she filed for child support. 

And because I'm a mom, I'm trying to hold him back from filing for full custody because the kids need their mom.  But no, he's going full custody and to get child support from her.  The kids are better off here at home with us, even her family says so.  But she's their mom and they need her.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Neither my husband or I had kids prior to marriage. I'm not dealing with any of that and I don't envy those that do....

lizzig
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 4:55 PM

my ex fiance had two kids.  his oldest was a result of a one night stand in high school, the mom was really cool & we got along.  we'd take the kids trick or treating together, to chuck e cheese, etc.  i didn't have any issues with her.

his youngest was from a brief marriage.  his ex was crazy!!!  if i went with him to pick up his son, even if i stayed in the car she'd refuse to let her son out of the house & my ex would have to call the cops to get her to comply with the visitation schedule.  she'd also refuse to let him pick up his son if he was a minute late.  she put sugar in his gas tank one night (a nieghbor saw her) just so he wouldn't be able to pick up their son on time.  she was furious when he was able to borrow his moms car to get his son.  i never met or even talked to her on the phone, my ex kept me as far away from her as he could.  the mom of his oldest told me all of the drama that she went through when my ex married her & was so glad i was spared.

chinosruca
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 4:58 PM
I luckily don't have drama. Kai'Aunas birth mother doesn't even try to be a part of her life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriMommy
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I have removed myself from the babymama drama.  She spent the first 2 1/2 years DH and I were together repeatedly trying to break us up/cause problems and I was always stressed out or on the verge of killing her.  Finally I sat DH down and told him he needed to deal with her and I called her and told her she was not to contact me anymore or I'd get a restraining order.  Since then she's left me alone.

sheri305
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Quoting KylesMom409:

Bump! I am not dealing with it but hugs to you!

dinahrp
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Quoting viv212:

My bf's baby mama giving problems.  She left 2 years ago while he was at work, cleaned out the whole house, there wasn't even trash left on the empty floor.  She left nothing.  He asked what about the kids and she said for him to take care of them.  Now that he's with me, she wants the kids to live with her.  She texted him saying she'll pick up their kids clothes/shoes on the 25th, same day she filed for child support. 

And because I'm a mom, I'm trying to hold him back from filing for full custody because the kids need their mom.  But no, he's going full custody and to get child support from her.  The kids are better off here at home with us, even her family says so.  But she's their mom and they need her.

So the kids need a mom that abandoned them?  Maybe she just wants the kids for the child sopport.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN