DH and I have been going over and over our finances again (one of his major clients went out of business...they were the money we were 'counting on' to survive until the end of this year here). We have come to the decision that we have to move sooner.
So - we are ramping things up and planning to move to Israel in September instead of December. We have a 'pushing it' timeline that takes 10-weeks....so the soonest we can go is Sept. Things have gone from busy to INSANE with planning this move, literally, overnight!
I hope I can stay SANE!