Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

It's the middle of the week what is everyone doing today

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:35 AM
  • 71 Replies

I need to go get a snake for my sink. I have to finish my canning fruits today. Than starting today me and my kids are doing a craft every day. Or starting to make our christmas gifts since we are doing all homemade this year.

by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandiNthomas
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Oh wow all homemade? What's that consist of?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
troubled2012
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM

school shooping for my daughter and when my little brother gets here i gotta school shop for him too.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM

My boys have VBS this morning, I am babysitting a bunch of other kids this afternoon. I am going to try to get some snack and freezer stock cooking/baking done...I was supposed to do it yesterday but the weather got nice(it was cloudy and damp in the AM) so we spent the afternoon bike riding and other fun stuff.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Well we are doing the 4 gift thing I have heard about. I believe it consists of 1 thing to wear, 1 thing you want, 1 thing you need, and 1 thing to read.

Than I am making them all a quilt out of their baby clothes. Than I will make all of them a hooded towel, a apron, a messagner bag, and I am still thinking of a few other things. We want to donate money to someone who really needs it. So it was my kids who asked if we could do homemade this year.

Quoting mandiNthomas:

Oh wow all homemade? What's that consist of?

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I just finished most of their school supplies yesterday. Now to do their clothes shopping.

Quoting troubled2012:

school shooping for my daughter and when my little brother gets here i gotta school shop for him too.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Wow I have just my 4 and they are driving me crazy lol.

Quoting SuperPickle:

My boys have VBS this morning, I am babysitting a bunch of other kids this afternoon. I am going to try to get some snack and freezer stock cooking/baking done...I was supposed to do it yesterday but the weather got nice(it was cloudy and damp in the AM) so we spent the afternoon bike riding and other fun stuff.

sonnyswoman75
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:59 AM
The usual work and school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livv066
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Have to go to the bank, & then to the store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
troubled2012
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I think I'm gonna wait til August. Its all tax free on 8/3-8/5 on school supplies and clothes. and school starts Aug 22

I haven't decided yet tho lol

Quoting kyledavidsmom:

I just finished most of their school supplies yesterday. Now to do their clothes shopping.

Quoting troubled2012:

hollydaze1974
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this
resting and nothing else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN