Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my poor dog was in agony for 12 hours

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:04 PM
  • 30 Replies

before she died lastnight from poisoning,i will spare you the details,sugar was a 4year old pit bull,she was my kids pet and as sweat as her name,for the first and last time yesterday she jumped her fence and went exploring,we looked for her all morning and couldnt find her,when she finally came home she was allready half dead and i could smell the pesticide on her,the vet did all they could for her and sent her home and said that she had a 50 50 chance,she didnt make it and it was horrible to watch i hope it was accidental and not some cruel hearted person im asking everyone please keep in mind when your workig on your cars or treating your yards please be responsible and dispose of your chemicals properly you wouldnt belive the suffering it causes animals when they eat it

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:08 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Aww...how sad! I'm sorry =(
stacy2607
by Stacy on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM
How sad, I'm so sorry!!
CafeMom Tickers
aleciafaye32
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 6:56 AM
So sorry!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greenmommo
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Sorry for your dog! I would be devastated. We always opt for safe options to humans and animals around here for that very reason.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fourkidsinnc
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM

we she was almost like one of my kids,i hope that i can get people to stop and think about safety when using pesticides

ambercates
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 10:14 AM
So sorry!! Poor baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinky_csb
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:40 AM

 Prayers

MamaZena
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:58 AM

aww so sorry for your loss!  When I was a kid my ShiTzu was poisoned, it was horrible to see her suffer like that and we couldn't get her to the vet, I found her dead beside my bed in the morning.  We always assumed it was our horrible neighbour who did it but never had proof.  So sick that people could do that to an innocent animal.

33tysc
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I'm sorry to hear the sad news.

Tekishia

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)