Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Is Goin On At Your House?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:11 AM
  • 55 Replies
I mean right now at this very moment. My hubby has been up since 5am and is at work. My youngest child 9yr old Nathan just woke up a lil bit ago and is now eating a bowl of Cheerios. Both the girls are still sleeping. And my oldest son is at his friends so i have no clue what hes doing atm. And me im on cafemom where else would i be besides here. Now its ur turn ladies!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gracekyle2
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:13 AM
Watching the TODAY show. Fixing to make a pot of coffee. Both kids sleeping. Aaaah peace and QUIET
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:14 AM

I am killing time before I have to leave for work and my son is still sleeping.  One cat is eating and the other 4 are sleeping.  LOL

TheMrs407
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Everyone else is sleeping...shhhh!

mykidsmom75067
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:22 AM
I am sitting in the backyard having coffee before I get ready for work. DD13 is asleep on the couch (late night movie-marathon), DS16 is asleep in his room, DH is in North Carolina on business, and the dog is sitting next to me on the patio playing with her stuffed animal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smushy79
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Well nothing because we are both at work and kids are at daycare and summer camp. Our cat Theo is home though, probably lounging in the sun on the end of DS's bed. LOL!

Junip1977
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Finished eating breakfast, watched the morning news.  Kids are still sleeping, I think the mornings are my only down time.....LOL  Made some coffee and headed to work.  My mom is up and she is taking the dogs out, the cats are all sleeping as well, bunch of lazy bums!

MJNMADDYSMOMMY
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:58 AM
I've been up since 630 made breakfast its on the stove waiting for everyone.
I'm on the treadmill almost at the 1hr mark! Whoop whoop
DF is at kitchen table on his 1st cup of coffee neither one of us has work today! Yay
DS 11yrs today is in shower getting ready to go pick up his Birthday Cake and last minute party supplies.
DD 5 is thankfully still asleep but in my bed :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bclive1983
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Both of my boys are asleep and I am about to catch an episode of Dr. Phil.  Laundry and dishes are done and the pool is being cleaned.  I may lay something out to cook for dinner in a little bit.  Not sure if I am even gonna do cooking or take out tonight.

lizzig
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 9:01 AM

i'm playing on cm & the kids are watching cartoons & eating breakfast.

Lordgodempress
by Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 9:01 AM

watching some weird and sad movie that DH put on and about to get ready to work.  We just moved and my house is still in boxes and kids are all still in bed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)