Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Sad at the doctors office.

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm sitting here waiting for an u/s to see if I can continue to wait for a natural miscarriage rather than go the medical route and being in here with all these pregnant women and newborns is breaking my heart all over again. I found out a week and a half ago that little bean did not make it. Just venting to try not to break down in this office, thanks for reading.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Replies (61-70):
SoCaliChick760
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I know what u mean about feeling like u already knew ur little one. When the doctor told me what was going on he was so heartless. He pretty much said You have 2 choices. Miscarry on ur own or have surgery. I sat there shocked and stunned b/c he did not even tell me I was miscarrying. I began to bawl and he said well it was not a baby yet just a fetus. WTH!!!! I wanted to hit him but his words had hit me and all I could do is cry for my lost baby not lost fetus. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. And I hope you have a support group at home to help u through this. But we are all here if you ever need to let anything out... Again I am so sorry hun... BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!

ANGIE9958
by Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Big big cyber hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liss05
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I know how you feel I have been there myself.(((((HUGS))))

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Hugs! So sorry....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SMTCMMoore
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 11:31 PM
My doctor was very sympathetic, cried along with me. I'm sorry your doc wasn't, that would have been so aweful!!

Quoting SoCaliChick760:

I know what u mean about feeling like u already knew ur little one. When the doctor told me what was going on he was so heartless. He pretty much said You have 2 choices. Miscarry on ur own or have surgery. I sat there shocked and stunned b/c he did not even tell me I was miscarrying. I began to bawl and he said well it was not a baby yet just a fetus. WTH!!!! I wanted to hit him but his words had hit me and all I could do is cry for my lost baby not lost fetus. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. And I hope you have a support group at home to help u through this. But we are all here if you ever need to let anything out... Again I am so sorry hun... BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SMTCMMoore
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 11:33 PM
I don't think the front staff noticed, I tried hiding in the corner, plus they may not know my situation. It was tough but I'm getting by now. Thank you.

Quoting latopmom:

I'm so sorry mama. I'm just surprised that the office didn't try to be more sympathetic to your situation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
extremelibrary
by Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Sorry to hear that :(

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2012 at 11:58 PM

I'm so sorry honey. I can only imagine how that must have been.

Kenna1212
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:45 PM

im sorry ive been there=(

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Jul. 27, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I am so sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)