Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very pleased with my 14 year old dd and I's relationship :)

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:51 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
I don't mean to rant or rave or anything, but I just wanted to brag a little ;) Let me start off by saying that I feel like my 14 year old dd and I have a really strong, honest, open relationship. After hearing all the stories of girls in her class and where they're at with their mother-daughter relationships, I can say I'm quite pleased with dd and I's relationship. She comes to me about everything: friend drama, boy advice, anything at all. She is also very responsible and has no problem every once in a while helping me take care of her 5 younger sisters. And it is no easy task seeing as they are triplet 3 year olds, a 2 year old, and a 6 month old! She is also a straight A student and has got big plans for university. She knows the rules for laptop/phone and doesn't break them and as far as boys go? She has a boyfriend, but she knows the limits and sticks to them. I can confidently and happily say how proud I am of my 14 year old daughter :)
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hollydaze1974
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a 13 yr old son, and I feel that way about our relationship....it's so nice to know that even with siblings, we've managed to keep a close relationship with our tweens isn't it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great!
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

It's a great feeling, isn't it?  My 15 year old daughter and I are at the same place right now and I'm so grateful!

andersongirl562
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too! I love my teenager! I hope there all this easy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)