Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group and quasi-new to CM

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM
  • 12 Replies

My name is Tiffani, I'm mama to four kids, Connor 11, Jakob 10, Kyla 8 and Turtle 4. I was very active on CM 4-5yrs ago but fell out of love with the drama a couple years ago and stopped coming. I am a big natural parenting fan, I did BF'd all my kids, birthed 3 outside of a hospy, cd'd, wore my babies all those hot button topics, LOL.
I now find myself with older kids that are so smart and just amazing, but hormone ridden freaks at the same time. I so need support to not strangle them. I also get sad at the thought of no more babies, only one more year and my "baby" will be in kinder.
I hope to find new friends and other groups with women going through similar issues :)

So...hi :)

http://data.rockyou.com/images/fbflair/pf_img/e/5/c/4/e5c4d94450a35c1290fb6bc275cdb6d04b8e48c5.jpg  

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Hi Tiffani! Welcome back!
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Welcome to the group~

cherib82
by Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Hi. I'm Cheri. I just joined the group also. I'm from Iowa

diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Hi Tiffani! Welcome back to Cafe Mom!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Hi and welcome back, Tiffani! Thanks for joining us! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandyjh
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Welcome back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:10 PM

You aren't brand new back though. I've noticed your screenname recently around CM. My name is Tiffany so the SN's with Tiff stick out to me. I also BF (ebf toddlers too), babywear, CD, ERF, etc. I haven't had a homebirth though. Can't find a midwife near here :/ Are you a member of the Natural Birth and Parenting group?

thecoffeefairy
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM
I'm brandy, nice to meet you. I have teenagers, no more babies as I had a hysterectomy. I breast fed, coslept til babies were 6 months and did what I thought was best. I now have smart, well rounded kids. I'm quite lucky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tiffatoe
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I have been back under duress by one of my best friends  a few times but only to my local group (which she owns). I'm looking into joining new groups but right now I am only in two small private groups that branched off of a CDing group a few yrs ago, this one and my local one. I did join one for 2008 babies and debating joining the Natural Birth and Parenting group, is there a nice # of moms with older kids as well?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting VintageWife:

You aren't brand new back though. I've noticed your screenname recently around CM. My name is Tiffany so the SN's with Tiff stick out to me. I also BF (ebf toddlers too), babywear, CD, ERF, etc. I haven't had a homebirth though. Can't find a midwife near here :/ Are you a member of the Natural Birth and Parenting group?

http://data.rockyou.com/images/fbflair/pf_img/e/5/c/4/e5c4d94450a35c1290fb6bc275cdb6d04b8e48c5.jpg  

Tiffatoe
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Doing what feels best for your family is always the best thing you can do :)

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

I'm brandy, nice to meet you. I have teenagers, no more babies as I had a hysterectomy. I breast fed, coslept til babies were 6 months and did what I thought was best. I now have smart, well rounded kids. I'm quite lucky.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)