Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Daddy Drama

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:39 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hello everyone, my name is Star I am new to the group. I joined to get advice and meet moms. I have a 7yr old and I'm 13 weeks pregnant with number 2. I am pregnant by the same man. I have been with him for 11 yrs and recently found out that he has been seeing someone else for the last 2 yrs. I am torn to pieces. He told the other girl that he got me pregnant by mistake and can they get past it to be together. I am furious because here I think he should be begging me for forgiveness when all along he wants to get rid of me. I think it's so crazy how men (really boys) can lay and have babies and then leave the mothers to take care of them without a second thought. I know I can do better I just don't understand and I get no answers from him so it leaves me sad and confused. Sorry for the book in my introduction just looking for comfort. Thanks for reading.

by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof2almost
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry your having to go through this. : ( Men (mostly) do have an easier route when it comes to kids (at least in my opinion). The only thing you can really do is hold your head up high and KNOW that YOU can do this. Those babies need you and THEY will love you unconditionally with no strings attached. Maybe your guy will come around and straighten up but if not then you at least know that you have 2 little hearts that beat for you every single day. Good luck hun!

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
starr482
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Thanks so much for the wordsof encouragement, it really means a lot.

iea13
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:24 PM
So sorry.i hope things get Better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elzmnsf
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry you are going through that. And you are right, you deserve a hell of a lot better! Just know that all men are not like that! My guy was 19 when I got pregnant with my first and is 31 in a few weeks and there is no place he would rather be than with me and our girls. Some men do know about dedication and love and responsibility. The guy for you is out there, obviously you need time before you find him, but you will. Never settle for second best!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:07 AM

OMGosh! What a jerk. I'm sorry you are going through this :(

Krissyhare7
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:35 AM
I'm new here also and I just want to say I've been there. Life is really to short. Do and be whatever makes you truly happy. It's the little things in life that really count, the sunshine on your skin the smell of a beautiful flower ect.......the laughter from your kids. My ex dumbass chased me when he realized how relaxed and happy I am again, unfortunately for him my new forever love found me and know it's meant to be.hope all goes well with you, lots of love.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Hugs! Focus on you and your LOs. If its meant to be he will find his way back to you....if you still want him in your life. Good luck with your PG
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smushy79
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Wow, I am sorry this has happened to you. At this point, focus on the kiddos and be glad to be rid of such a jerk. Let him be this other girl's problem.

IWannaLoveAgain
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Best advice I can give you is- Leave his ass. You dont deserve that. 

Candy91518
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM
You can do it, mama! You deserve great love & I'm sure you are & will continue to be a great mam!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)