Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Have your 30s been better than your 20s?  Mine have for sure.  I'm 33, and when I just turned 30 I got a new career started after years in school, kids got older so started elementary school which has been soooo much easier on the wallet.  Dh used to have no job stability but now he's been in same job with great pay for last few years with no drama.  His job situation used to stress me out.  From age 22 till 29, it was hard with young kids and living on one income, being a sahm, and finishing college with all that stress.  Don't regret it at all, just, I'm enjoying my 30s a lot more than my 20s!  How about you??

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Replies (21-25):
tsetsecat
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:31 PM
I'll be 38 on 1st September. I'm loving my life now. Enjoying my children. My 20s were great fun with lots of freedom. Although I wish I was settled financially Now! I guess my life didn't turn out the way I wished it would in my twenties but I always try to live for the moment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukalani79
by Kris on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:39 PM

I think I'm definately more settled now than I was in my 20s.  More content maybe?

Pukalani79
by Kris on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Me too

Quoting angelicav12:

I turn 34 in January.

peachesforme
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Quoting Pukalani79:

Me too

Quoting angelicav12:

I turn 34 in January.

I'll be 34 in a few days, aug 29. Maybe that's why I'm reflective? lol

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Even though I am out of my twenties thirties and forties, I think every decade had it's own special things about them. I was learning a lot and got married and had my son in my twenties. My thirties I was raising my son and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I was a big part of his elementary school years and his baseball years. In my forties, I was still a big part of my sons life. My husband and I were together more in our forties. I think every decade was special in it's own way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)