Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a whiney jerk!

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM
  • 5 Replies

Over the years my husband has spent a fortune on work clothes while I got nothing (I was home with the kids so I was content with my old jeans and tshirts). For just interviews he spent an average of $200 on clothes per interview (in the last 5 years he has had 3).

I spent $3.50 at Goodwill for my interview. And today I spent $150 (which was my birthday money) at Goodwill for a work wardrobe since I start on Monday.

He started whinning and had to run out and buy himself a $50 pair of dress shoes because he decided that he wanted a second pair of black dress shoes. What a giant freaking child he is being! I expect this out of our 5 year old foster, not a 36 year old man who just bought himself a new car last week!

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nodramamama311
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Must be nice to be able to afford all that stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow...not someone I'd want to be with!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I am glad you have a job now so you  can buy yourself brand new clothes... who cares if he whines about it! You deserve it.

loreleismama
by Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree, if he wanted the shoes so bad then he shouldn't complain about going to get them! For me, shoe shopping is a personal activity anyway. I don't own two pairs that are the same size, so I couldn't send my husband to get me a pair. On a side note, $150 sounds like some smart shopping for a work wardrobe. And congrats on the new job!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM
He is a big spender huh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)