Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's your take on this!

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:15 PM
  • 13 Replies

Do you  think men should spank little girls?  My father passed away going on 2 years tomorrow and my whole life that he was alive he never raised a hand to me. One time when I was 5 he gave me like a little pop across the butt with his hand but it didn't hurt and he never did so again. I don't know why i feel this way but i just do, I think men should leave the discipline of little girls up to the mom. Now my hubby on the other hand doesn't agree with that. So i wanted to know what you ladies out there think of that?

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsary
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Some girls have only Daddy. Some women are just as strong as men. I use a toddler belt on my kids so I won't hurt them. I think that's the way to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Why can't a father discipline his own dd? The few times I spent with my dad he sompanked me once or twice. And that man was a child abuser.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erica7227
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I personally believe kids shouldn't be spanked by anyone, that that is my personal opinion. My husband does believe in the occasional physical discipline but doesn't spank our DD per my wishes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsfox21
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I'll agree with that some girls do only have daddy.

mrsfox21
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:32 PM

My hubby to me I think is a little to rough so I say no.

LadyDIN
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I think it's his kid too. He has just as much right to discipline his kid as the mother. That's like saying I shouldn't spank my son, only my husband can.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Quoting erica7227:

I personally believe kids shouldn't be spanked by anyone, that that is my personal opinion. My husband does believe in the occasional physical discipline but doesn't spank our DD per my wishes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Why do u think that? Almost seems like you associate spanking w/ sexual urges/molestation???, just don't know any either reason you would think that way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by Bobbie on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Dad has the same discipline rights as mom does.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:01 PM
I think parents should discipline evnly & fairly, not one more or less so than the other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)