Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What rude behaviors do you hate to see people exhibit in public

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:24 PM
  • 99 Replies

?

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sheri305
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Digging in their nose,like come on,be discreet a little at least

chinosruca
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:26 PM
3 moms liked this
I often don't care what others do. I share my opinions with my kids on how they should not act, as it makes them look bad. However....I hate people who smoke around children & the elderly. It makes me want to punch their face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greenmommo
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:26 PM
4 moms liked this
Talking on their cell in a public bathroom with other women in there. It's nice they don't care who hears them pee, but I care who hears me. And anyone who extends their convo through peeing doesn't wash their hands properly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sthflachk
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:29 PM
3 moms liked this
I really dislike hearing couples argue in public. Especially if the woman is one if those that makes you want to ask the guy where is balls are or if the guy is abusive and you want to punch his face.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chinosruca
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
How does talking on the phone have anything to do with washing hands? Although I have only done it once, I had a conversation while peeing and did a great job washing my hands. :-)And my hand that I wiped with never touched the phone, so there was no cross contamination.

Quoting greenmommo:

Talking on their cell in a public bathroom with other women in there. It's nice they don't care who hears them pee, but I care who hears me. And anyone who extends their convo through peeing doesn't wash their hands properly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greenmommo
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Well, watch-if they are still on the phone, they do the quick fake hand wash-not focused on it and in a hurry to get out of the bathroom. I'm talking in a public restroom. I haven't observed many peoplein their own bathrooms.

Quoting chinosruca:

How does talking on the phone have anything to do with washing hands? Although I have only done it once, I had a conversation while peeing and did a great job washing my hands. :-)And my hand that I wiped with never touched the phone, so there was no cross contamination.

Quoting greenmommo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Not washing hands after using the bathroom
Cussing loudly at their kids (especially toddlers)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wifeynmommie07
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:46 PM
9 moms liked this

Easy.  Stopping right in front of you in the grocery store in the middle of the isle to talk to their friend,  blocking you, and neither one seems to acknowledge or care you're trying to get by.  And when you say, Excuse me, you get dirty looks.

godsavethequeen
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:47 PM
5 moms liked this
When you hold a door open for somebody and they don't say thank you. That really gets on my nerves!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheri305
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Quoting godsavethequeen:

When you hold a door open for somebody and they don't say thank you. That really gets on my nerves!

This is the rudest thing to me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)