Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do u believe in spells, curses, hexes ect??

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:36 PM
  • 25 Replies
Do u believe in them? If so do u think that they can harm ur health in any way? Just a bit curious lol. Im not sure that I believe in them I believe that God is more Powerful then anything and Anyone!!
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GLO682
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:39 PM

i dont know if i believe in that stuff. i have a friend that tries to convince me that its real. i dont know if i care either way. im a big chicken so i like to think that nothing like that really exists. lol.

mommyivy25
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting GLO682:

i dont know if i believe in that stuff. i have a friend that tries to convince me that its real. i dont know if i care either way. im a big chicken so i like to think that nothing like thta really exists. lol.

U and me both lol
chinosruca
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Not at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jengo413
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

not sure if i believe in spells, curses or hexes but theres always those old wives tales that are passed down from generation to generation. or the black cat, breaking a mirror, spilling salt type things. i dont go out of my way to avoid those things but i dont completely ignore them either lol

mommyivy25
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Quoting jengo413:

not sure if i believe in spells, curses or hexes but theres always those old wives tales that are passed down from generation to generation. or the black cat, breaking a mirror, spilling salt type things. i dont go out of my way to avoid those things but i dont completely ignore them either lol

I agree lol
1CrazyCajun
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:50 PM

If you believe in God (christian) then you should know that spells, etc, can not harm you.

But no, I do not. I personally think it's empty words.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms.

ShalomLover
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:09 PM
I believe in it and I believe it's dangerously demonic and something to stay away from.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3lilladies81
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I am a christian and just as much as God is real so is Satan and yes unfortunately this stuff is very real. God is of course more powerful but don't mess around with any of this satanic spirits attach themselves to witchcraft.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Carlytuc
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Nope, I don't believe in any of that.

storkradio193
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't believe in these terms as they are typically understood in general culture.  But, I believe in energy and that negative energy can be transmitted to others if there is intention.  I imagine most of it is unconscious, such as when someone is focuses lots of frustration on someone. 

For those that believe in God and prayers (based on responses), then it does not seem like a stretch to believe in positive and negative prayers (maybe negative prayers=curses).  Just my rambling.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN