Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

My 1st child is going to kindergarten...I have a ?

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

How do you moms help your kids remember to bring home all their things...like coats, hats, etc. and not forget them in class or on the bus?

My son is all new to this bus riding thing and I worry that he'll get flustered or embarrassed and forget stuff.

by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Bump

sweet_dat2001
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:39 PM
write the teacher a note.... and have them tell the driver..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allebas
by Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:44 PM

The teachers at my kids elementary school makes sure they wear their jackets as they leave to get on the bus or that they put their jacket in their backpack when its cold in the morning, but warm once they go to leave for home. Make sure to write your child's first and last name inside anything they wear that will be taken off at school--hats, backpacks, jackets etc. This way, if your child accidently leaves these items somewhere, they can get the items back to you. My son was in first grade last year. He didn't have too much trouble forgetting his jacket at school. He accidently left his lunch bag (he has a zippered lunch bag) a couple of times. I wrote his name inside the bag in permanent marker. It showed up in the lost and found. Good luck! I hope your son enjoys Kindergarten! My kids all did!!  (  :

Pollymom
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Thanks ladies....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN