Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Am I crazy...baby fever...

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 2:05 AM
  • 11 Replies

I just turned 37 and have 3 beautiful daughters ages 17, 14 and 8.  I have been married to my hubby for 16 years and I thought that I was done with the baby fever after my third daughter, but I find myself counting days to ovulation and day dreaming about having another baby.  Any advice on getting pregnant in your late 30s?

by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
odessie
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this

You can do it! haha I had my first at 34 and now prego with twins at 36 I still feel pretty young and I have met many women online who have had great pregnancies even around 40. I think it's best not to overthink it and not to worry stay positive. I have high blood pressure and I do take it easy for the sake of the pregnancy. 

jakesmom323
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 3:58 AM
A psychic in Key West, with a turbin and everything told me when I was 28 that I would have two boys and the second one I would have problems conceiving. Well I'm 32 and have two boys and did have trouble conceiving and took his advice. It's called Royal Jelly. The stuff the queen bee ears from worker bees to produce so many eggs. I got it organically at GNC mixed w/ honey. I conceived in 1 week and had a baby 40 weeks later. He told me to take it every a.m. on an empty stomach. Just passing a quirky but real story that worked for me;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
surferlover
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 6:06 AM
39 here and with a 20 yr son, a 16 yr son and a 14 yr daughter....and a 4 month baby boy! Yup, started over and we plan one more next year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 6:35 PM

You've lost your mind!

Nah, I'm kidding. I never had baby fever so I have no idea what it's like. If you want to start all over again, go for it!

Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Here is my advice.  Start taking prenatals and have lots of sex.  *wink*

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 10:44 PM

My first was my only one I did not have when I was 30. I am 38 and hope to have another one soon. Start taking prenatals, eating right and  exercising(even if it is just walking).

Candy91518
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM

BUMP!

navewife
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:22 AM
I am 38 with a 9yr old dd and 2yr old ds.....I'm a lot more tired this time around. I wish I would have had him just a few years earlier. But I still love him just as much. :) good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimers6
by Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:32 PM
I had my uterus removed and wish everyday that I could go back and undo it. Good luck to you.
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM
I SO wish DH would change his mind about not wanting another baby! Kyle is 5 and he would be such a good big brother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN