Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone looking for pen pal/ friends...UPDATE

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi I am Timna, 30. I am married with 3 kids,a 5 year old (who just started kindergarten, bitter sweet), and two daughter 3 years and 6 week old. I would like to find some friends to talk to, to have some adult conversation with thru email, text, facebook, snail mail or messaging here.

UPDATE....I am going to start writing letters, if you would like snail mail message me your address. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 3:27 AM
Replies (151-158):
trae1982
by Timna on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Sent you an email. :)

Quoting froggynow3:

Hi Im Rachel!! I have 3 kids, Krystine (10) Nikolaus (4) and Anna (2). I love talking to other moms!!! my email is froggynow3@yahoo.com.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trae1982
by Timna on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Hello! I couldn't find you on facebook. What type of business do you have?

Quoting mommaschmitz:

*raising my hand* me, me, me...I could use some friends! I am 34, have a boy 10 and a girl 2. Been married 7 years and live in Minnesota. If anyone would like to add me on facebook, feel free (you will just have to put up with a post every now and then about my business) mommaschmitz@gmail.com

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
froggynow3
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Send it again if you dont mind. I checked my email and my spam and didnt see anything. I just deleted both folders so I will be watching!!!

Quoting trae1982:

Quoting froggynow3:

Hi Im Rachel!! I have 3 kids, Krystine (10) Nikolaus (4) and Anna (2). I love talking to other moms!!! my email is froggynow3@yahoo.com.

trae1982
by Timna on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Resent

Quoting froggynow3:

Send it again if you dont mind. I checked my email and my spam and didnt see anything. I just deleted both folders so I will be watching!!!

Quoting trae1982:

Quoting froggynow3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaschmitz
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Oh I bet I have my settings so I can't be searched for...lol, I'll have to change that.

I am an independent Scentsy/Velata consultant.

Quoting trae1982:

Quoting mommaschmitz:

*raising my hand* me, me, me...I could use some friends! I am 34, have a boy 10 and a girl 2. Been married 7 years and live in Minnesota. If anyone would like to add me on facebook, feel free (you will just have to put up with a post every now and then about my business) mommaschmitz@gmail.com

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trae1982
by Timna on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:53 PM
I sent you a friend's invite on facebook.

Quoting mommaschmitz:

Oh I bet I have my settings so I can't be searched for...lol, I'll have to change that.

I am an independent Scentsy/Velata consultant.

Quoting trae1982:

Quoting mommaschmitz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babbles82
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:23 AM

babbles82@yahoo.com

april678
by Mary on Dec. 21, 2013 at 9:02 PM
mdecru@yahoo.com

I would like to chat with other moms...... too
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)