Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

If You Could Change One Thing In Your Life

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:51 PM
  • 17 Replies

What would it be and why?

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I would have finished school at the expected pace and not drug it out.  Now I'm out of funding and only have my AAS with a bunch of misc credits that do me little good :(

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Even though my son thinks I have been a great mom I would try to be even better. Besides that there are so many things I would change I can't name them all

DixieL
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Quoting IQuitCounting:

I would have finished school at the expected pace and not drug it out.  Now I'm out of funding and only have my AAS with a bunch of misc credits that do me little good :(

I hope you get to finish school

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I regret ever marrying my first husband what a waste of 15 years of my life.  I often wonder what would have been ...

diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I would have gone to school before I got married and had kids, instead of affter.

GLO682
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

its hard to pin point it to just one thing. i have made so many stupid decisions that have complicated my life entirely. at this point, im pretty content and the biggest thorn in my side would have to be my ex so as sad as that is, i really truly wish i never met him.

myoldest1999
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Nothing, I'm the person that I am today and I have my children and family because of my past decisions. How could I change something so perfectly imperfect?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olliesmommy2
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

To have better dental isurance, and a babysitter so i could get to the dentist.

lildensmom
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I would have done better in High School to get a scholarship to go to school rather than having to pay back $35,000 in loans and end up being unemployed b/c I can not find work for what I went to school for. Lol,,,,,,,,,, so messed up. I will make more money waitressing, which is what I probably will do until my son starts Elementary and I can get a normal 9-5 job.....      We'll see. Pretty lost right now. I feel like I am going through a mid life crises and I am 31.

lildensmom
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Oh, and I wasted 10 years at a job that "laid me off" and now I have nothing to show for it.... I should have worked toward a real career instead.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)