Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

okay 30something hotties...tell me

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:35 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

I don't know what it is..what kinda vibe I am putting out there...but I can hardly get around the stores, gym, wherever without some young ass man approaching me for a date. lol...I will be out with my kids, wedding ring on, and totally get propositioned. One time I actually looked over my shoulder because I didn't think he was talking to me.  LMAO..it cracks me up.  I find myself saying "look, I'm almost 40, with three kids, c'mon"..Then I hear "well you're a hot mom and hot moms are sexy"...sigh...I mean, I guess it's flattering, but the youngest one was 20 and I was like omg, I could be your mom. lol..I just wondered if anyone else experiences this kinda stuff and how do you react to it?

by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:36 AM
o_O
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
photomom1979
by Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this
It's confidence as we get older. I worked in a hair salon and it got so uncomfortable that I ended up quitting, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
indymom72
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting photomom1979:

It's confidence as we get older. I worked in a hair salon and it got so uncomfortable that I ended up quitting, lol

I totally agree..you couldn't pay me to be 22 again.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree about the confidence.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mistyDaze76
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree about the confidence but personally find it rude when a man approaches me or whistles or yells and I have my kids with me and am obviously wearing a wedding band.  I waitressed years ago and a man asked me out and I showed him my ring and said I was married and he showed me his wedding band and said he wouldn't tell if I didn't.  I take comfort in the fact I'm married and don't have to deal with the drama of dating.

parker4429
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I recently had one of my sons friends proposition me.  (he had just turned 18)

I was shocked and very uncomfortable.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 2, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I agree with the poster who said we get more confident as we get older.

I think many times it is assumed that I am younger than my 40 years b/c I am with my sons who are 10 and 7. When I am with my 18 y/o dd they assume she is my sister, lol.

ambercates
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 4:08 PM
I creeps me out when I get hit on while my kids are with me, and on is just a baby!! When I was 8 months preggo last winter, a man approached me and said he loves pregnant woman. He then asked if I was interested in meeting up with him. WTF!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
indymom72
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2012 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ambercates:

I creeps me out when I get hit on while my kids are with me, and on is just a baby!! When I was 8 months preggo last winter, a man approached me and said he loves pregnant woman. He then asked if I was interested in meeting up with him. WTF!!

yeah that creeps me out too...I'm all in mommy mode, not feeling hot at all!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)