Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did anyone become a mom in their late 30's?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm Lisa, and I'm looking to make friends!  I have been married for four years and had my first child at age 37 and second at age 39.  I'm looking to connect with other moms who also had kids in thier late 30's.  If there are a lot of us, I'm thinking of starting a new group.  Your thoughts?   :-) 

I'm excited to meet you!   :-)

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
rgba
by Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:05 PM
I had my first at 37, and am pg with my second at 40!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Thanks! I need all the luck I can get. LOL

Quoting lisahappymom:

Good luck as you work on getting #2!    :-)

Quoting KylesMom409:

Welcome, Lisa! :) and in regards to having a baby in my late 30's, I hope I do! Because that would mean DH changed his mind about wanting only one child. We have a son who is 5 and I so want one more and I'll be 36 in December.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lisahappymom
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:07 PM

It's nice to meet you too!  Congratuations on your two little ones!  Do you have boys, girls, or both?

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Hi Lisa..I'm AJ. Had my first at 35..turned 36 the day after we brought him home, had my 2nd and final baby at 37. I turned 39 back on 08/04. Nice to meet you!

lisahappymom
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Congratulations on your little one on the way!  Do you know what you are having?

Quoting rgba:

I had my first at 37, and am pg with my second at 40!

lisahappymom
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Best wishes as you try for #2!    :-)

Quoting meerkat101:

Hi there!!!

IMy lovely dd has been born the day after I turned 34.

Hoping for a little brother or sister soon (I will be 38 at the youngest!!)

lisahappymom
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Congratuations on baby #2!  I wanted a girl too, so I know just what you mean.  I hope you get what you want!  :-)

Quoting Crisd77:

I'm 32 weeks pregnant with baby boy #2 at 35 years young! Not sure if we'll go for my girl (I want one soo bad!) Welcome!

rvswmom
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I'm Lisa, and I'm looking to make friends!  I have been married for four years and had my first child at age 37 and second at age 39.  I'm looking to connect with other moms who also had kids in thier late 30's.  If there are a lot of us, I'm thinking of starting a new group. 

Go for it!! I am 36 and have a DD who just turned 7 months. My OBGYN told me when I turned 35 that if I was interested in having kids I better start thinking about it soon because I was my age might factor into me having a kid ect. Now I am trying to decide if I will stay at 1 DD or go for #2 in a few years. Definately, feel the age thing going on when considering having a 2nd if I do have a 2nd. I just joined this group recenlty. Nice to meet you on here Lisa. 

lisahappymom
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I know what you mean!  My obgyn told me to start getting pregnant while was still engaged.  Later after we were married, I got pregnant on our second month of trying.  I'm so glad I didn't listen to her, or would have ended up looking quite different on my wedding day.    :-)    I switched obgyn's. 

Quoting rvswmom:

I'm Lisa, and I'm looking to make friends!  I have been married for four years and had my first child at age 37 and second at age 39.  I'm looking to connect with other moms who also had kids in thier late 30's.  If there are a lot of us, I'm thinking of starting a new group. 

Go for it!! I am 36 and have a DD who just turned 7 months. My OBGYN told me when I turned 35 that if I was interested in having kids I better start thinking about it soon because I was my age might factor into me having a kid ect. Now I am trying to decide if I will stay at 1 DD or go for #2 in a few years. Definately, feel the age thing going on when considering having a 2nd if I do have a 2nd. I just joined this group recenlty. Nice to meet you on here Lisa. 

jonnlilithsmom
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I had my second at 38 (3 months later, I turned 39) and my first at 19 (I turned 20 two weeks later... well, ok, it was 16 days later lol)

LoveMyBoyK
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
First, and so far only, child was born when I was 38, so yup:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)