Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend plans?!?!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 5:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
What is everyone's plans for the weekend???

My BF and I will be home alone since my mom will have our kids. So this weekend we will relax and enjoy us time ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 8:33 PM

We are going shopping tomorrow for sure. I need new shoes. I've been getting away with wearing flip flops but I really need some shoes. 

After we get that done we are just going browse some stores so our kids can give us ideas on what they would want for Christmas. 

Knightquester
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:00 PM

oooh, I'm envious!  It's been awhile since my husband and I had a weekend to ourselves.  It'll be a longer while since the kids are taking Saturday Japanese classes that will run 9-12:30 until the school years over.  So if they stay at grandma's it'll be very little time since grandma works and has to send them back home by lunchtime Sundays.

So tomorrow we'll do the kids' Japanese class, and then we're going to my moms who lives two hours from us to help her move furniture and pick up our dog she was doggie sitting while we were on vacation.  We're also celebrating my youngest daughters 10th birthday which is also tomorrow while at my moms house.

Sunday at noon we'll take the kids to a league meeting of theirs, and after that go home and chill before we have to head to bed and start the week over again.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Bike Riding and possible seeking out some Halloween costume supplies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)