Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need A Little Help Please!

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM
  • 2 Replies

Ok so here's the deal I have been a stay at home mom for the past 8 years or so. I have two wonderful boys and they have been my full time job for those 8 years and I have loved it,But now my youngest is in middle school and my oldest is in high school.So I recentaly decided to start up my own buisness. I have been  working for myself for the past 3 months and It has went very well so far, I have hit a tiny little slump that I am trying to get over and would REALLY feel blessed if I could find someone in my area to help me out!! I would also give you free products if you would be willing to help. I sale Norwex and for those who do not know what that is, It is the most AWESOME products I have ever used! It is chemical free cleaning and all natural personal care products. And I gotta say since I have started with Norwex these products have changed my life! SO here's where you come in.. I REALLY need to get myself feeling like I can do this, and I need a few people to agree to host a party for me. All you would need to do is invite your friends,family,neighbors whom ever, over to your house and I would do a presentation for you and everyone else I LOVE to share my Norwex products with EVERYONE so the more the merrier!! If you would do this wonderful favor for me I will give you free product. Plus you would also earn products from the company and learn how you can get rid of chemicals in your home and save time and MONEY!!! I wouldn't do this normally but I really need some help. And maybe I can make a few new friends along the way. :) Thanks so much for reading and If you would be interested please email me at... lynn_1176@yahoo.com   or just reply to this message and I'll get back with you!

Here's my website address if you would like to check out the products or get more info about my company

Again Thanks and God Bless, Lynn Tripp

P.S. I live in the Upstate of South Carolina

by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:19 AM

BUMP!

myloves4myboys
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:09 AM

caroltripp.norwex.biz

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)