Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Need Mommy Friends??

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:43 PM
  • 149 Replies
6 moms liked this

I have read a lot of posts lately where ladies talk about not having mommy friends. I have an idea! If you would like to make new friends with other moms start with this post! Share where you're from, how many kids, their ages, maybe interests. Then scroll through to see what other moms post. There are bound to be many of us who live  near each other! If not you could always exchange e-mails or phone #'s with any moms who share your interests! Let's get this post going!

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kris1885
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Kristin and I live in RI. I'm 31, married with 3 kids, ages 9, 6, and 21 months. I stay at home with my son during the day, then work as a cashier/assistant manager of a store at night. I'm always super busy with work, kids activities, and cleaning. I have no friends IRL. I have panic attacks around new people. : ( So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. : )

Cate1129
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm Catherine. I live in Houston,TX. I'm 34 married and mom to a 15mo old! I am a SAHM, I love reading, and running, and I am a freelance writer/blogger.

mylove415
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Hi, I'm Viviana and I live in California.  I have 1 son who will turn 10 next week.  I live with my BF and his son who will be turning 6 in a little over a week.  I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, cooking, swimming, hiking.  Well that's me in a nut shell :)

jmrogg
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I like your idea. I am from Columbus, Indiana. I have a 10 month old little girl and a 13 year old son. I like doing things with my kids like going to the park, zoo, kids museams, THINGS LIKE THAT

brrmom81
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I am in Missouri. I am a SAHM. I have 2 boys ages 4 and 9. I love reading, taking my boys to the park and relaxing with my husband of 6 years.  :-)

Mari6443
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Hi! I love your idea! My name is Marissa. I am married and have 2 kids - a girl who is 7, and a boy who just turned 5 a few weeks ago. I live in Florida.  I absolutely love to read, watch movies, go online, write, and connect with other moms. One more thing...I have been through many very unpleasant experiences in my life, and I don't mind sharing them with other people.

ansley3
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 3:45 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm Kara 35 from Ohio. I have 3 kids Tate is 15 and in 9 th grade, Maddi is 10 and in 5 th grade and kade is 7 and in 1st. I have been married for almost 11 years and work 2 days a week as a housekeeper. I have tattoos love playin with make up and going shooting and on motorcycle rides with my dh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamalatanya
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Where in cali

Quoting mylove415:

Hi, I'm Viviana and I live in California.  I have 1 son who will turn 10 next week.  I live with my BF and his son who will be turning 6 in a little over a week.  I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, cooking, swimming, hiking.  Well that's me in a nut shell :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NicLof2
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Where in FL?

Quoting Mari6443:

Hi! I love your idea! My name is Marissa. I am married and have 2 kids - a girl who is 7, and a boy who just turned 5 a few weeks ago. I live in Florida.  I absolutely love to read, watch movies, go online, write, and connect with other moms. One more thing...I have been through many very unpleasant experiences in my life, and I don't mind sharing them with other people.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaverickMama
by Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! Im Amy, from Utah. Im a single mom of 2 boys ages 3 & 4. I work with mentally and physically challenged clients at a Day program. I love chatting, reading, nascar, the outdoors and more :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN