Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I have read a lot of posts lately where ladies talk about not having mommy friends. I have an idea! If you would like to make new friends with other moms start with this post! Share where you're from, how many kids, their ages, maybe interests. Then scroll through to see what other moms post. There are bound to be many of us who live  near each other! If not you could always exchange e-mails or phone #'s with any moms who share your interests! Let's get this post going!

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Replies (141-149):
G2Mama
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Hi!  I'm Melissa, I'm 35 and live in N.C.  I'm married with 2 kids (7 months and 10 yrs) and 3 step kids, 20, 22, and 24!  Yea, my hubby started ALL OVER!  LOL.  I am a SAHM, I enjoy jogging and riding our horses as well as reading when I have time.  I could really use some mommy friends!

HeathersRich
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Baytown (Mont Belvieu area)

Quoting Cate1129:

I'm on the SE side of town. Whereabouts are you?

Quoting HeathersRich:

I'm Heather and live in the Houston area too :) Mom to a beautiful 2 year old girl Becca and a very active almost 12 year old. I'll be 35 in January. I work a few days a week and make/ sell bows in my free time. I have an MBA that I hope to utilizes someday.

Quoting Cate1129:

I'm Catherine. I live in Houston,TX. I'm 34 married and mom to a 15mo old! I am a SAHM, I love reading, and running, and I am a freelance writer/blogger.

Cate1129
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I meant NE I can't believe I didn't see that mistake! I'm in Humble. We aren't far from each other!

Quoting HeathersRich:

Baytown (Mont Belvieu area)

Quoting Cate1129:

I'm on the SE side of town. Whereabouts are you?

Quoting HeathersRich:

I'm Heather and live in the Houston area too :) Mom to a beautiful 2 year old girl Becca and a very active almost 12 year old. I'll be 35 in January. I work a few days a week and make/ sell bows in my free time. I have an MBA that I hope to utilizes someday.

Quoting Cate1129:

I'm Catherine. I live in Houston,TX. I'm 34 married and mom to a 15mo old! I am a SAHM, I love reading, and running, and I am a freelance writer/blogger.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenann34
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Hi I'm Jenny and I live in MN. I'm married with two children, a girl (5) and a boy (3). I'm a SAHM who loves to read, spend time with my kids and husband, and going to thrift stores. Looking forward to hearing from mom's with the similar interests!

Mrs.Cheek2346
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Hi my name is Joewona Cheek I live in California in 29 Palms just 220 miles away from Las Vegas. I have three kids one I'm heaven and a boy and a girl on earth I have been married almost. 5 years November 1 will be five years and my kids ages are 6 my son and 8 my daughter my husbands and I are exactly 30 years in age apart
I love reading chatting making new friends and texting on my phone also LOVE making new friends and hope to find more out here in 29 Palms it's.hot out here but have to make the best out of where you are and I like smoking weed and cigarettes weed helps with the headaches that I get other than that can't wait to chat with you until later.

Mrs.Cheek

lulumomof2
by Member on Sep. 29, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Hey I'm Laura and I live in Nebraska. My husband and I have 2 boys 14 yrs and 12yrs and 2 dobermans. I'm a work at home mom (I own my own bounce house business as well as watch my niece and nephew).

Dobermans are like Potato chips, nobody can have just one!

noahb
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Hi. I am Chenoa and I live in Springdale, AR. I am 34, married, and have an 8 month old son. I work part time as a physical therapist assistant. I love outdoor activities like camping, hiking, leisurely bike rides, walking...anything I can do with my son.  I think of myself as a bit of a tomboy. I can be very quite and shy around new people and sometimes I am kinda an introverted-homebody. Even though I am at times introverted, I really like people and enjoy  listening  to others. I just need time to myself to unwind sometimes. Right now, I don't have any girlfriends I can just hang out with. I am up for anything family friendly-going to the zoo, a festival, taking a stroll in the park etc.

myperfect4inok
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 7:48 PM
I live about an hour and a half south of Wichita.

Quoting MommaHoffa:

After reading this post, I don't believe there is anyone on here that is close to where I live. :(

I'm Crystal, 30. I live just north of Wichita, Kansas.

I'm a technical writer. I have a 3yo DD & a 6mo DS.

I enjoy photography, reading, hanging out with the kiddos.

On top of working full time, dh & I sell produce at the local farmers markets. We have about 9,000 pepper plants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jeckers
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Hi my name is Jessica, I am 39 years old and currently 31 weeks pregnant.  I have a 1, 2, 3 and 19 year old.  Yes the oldest is 19.  I live in Southern Arizona between Tucson and Phoenix out in the middle of no where.  :(  I currently work full time, dayshift, so when I get home I watch the kids and then hubby goes to work. 

Really don't have any hobbies at the moment, but I like to cook, want to learn to crotchet, wish I had more time to read books on my Nook, but currently barely get time to read my magazine subscriptions and check the internet news out.  I have been married 2 years and been with hubby for 5.  I like computers, cameras and watching my children grow.  I like to do things with them like playdoh and reading, and playing with crayons, shapes and scissors. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN