Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I have read a lot of posts lately where ladies talk about not having mommy friends. I have an idea! If you would like to make new friends with other moms start with this post! Share where you're from, how many kids, their ages, maybe interests. Then scroll through to see what other moms post. There are bound to be many of us who live  near each other! If not you could always exchange e-mails or phone #'s with any moms who share your interests! Let's get this post going!

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Replies (31-40):
mylove415
by Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Where in the Bay Area do you live?

Quoting pottymouthmommy:

i'm jessica, and i live in the bay area, CA.  i am 34, have two kids, one boy (4) and one girl  (18 mos).  i'm a SAHM.  i bartend part-time.  i love writing.  my husband and i love to eat, drink and be merry.  i'm a bit of a wild child, but 100% devoted to my babies.  i love exercising, cooking, eclectic fashion, hiking, any reasons to get together for a BBQ with friends and/or family, bargain shopping on amazon (okay, actually that's an addiction) and date nights with my hubby.  i'm happy and lucky.  just livin' the dream.

ecerka
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:53 PM
I live in a little town called freesoil. In between manistee and ludington.

Quoting wingsfan1234:

where in MI?  I grow up there.. lived there until 3 months ago

Quoting ecerka:

Hi I'm Emily. I live in MI. I have 1 dd she is a little over 2 . I've been married 21 yrs and am a sahm. I love reading, singing, we are big outdoors sportsmens. I also love crafts and I play on a women's pool league.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wingsfan1234
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:56 PM

haven't heard of it but I know where Ludington and Manistee are!  I grew up between Pontiac and Howell but my mom lives just outside of Flint (in Burton) and my n-laws all live in Port Huron

Quoting ecerka:

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Quoting ecerka:

Hi I'm Emily. I live in MI. I have 1 dd she is a little over 2 . I've been married 21 yrs and am a sahm. I love reading, singing, we are big outdoors sportsmens. I also love crafts and I play on a women's pool league.

ecerka
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Yeah it's a real small town. My parents were from Detroit and I have friends who live near Flint. Where did you move to?

Quoting wingsfan1234:

haven't heard of it but I know where Ludington and Manistee are!  I grew up between Pontiac and Howell but my mom lives just outside of Flint (in Burton) and my n-laws all live in Port Huron

Quoting ecerka:

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Quoting ecerka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wingsfan1234
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:00 PM

moved to Florida back in June

Quoting ecerka:

Yeah it's a real small town. My parents were from Detroit and I have friends who live near Flint. Where did you move to?

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Quoting ecerka:

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Quoting ecerka:

ecerka
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM
I wouldn't mind being in Florida right now Lol. It's only been about 55 out today burrrr!

Quoting wingsfan1234:

moved to Florida back in June

Quoting ecerka:

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Quoting ecerka:

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Quoting ecerka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovedbymom
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

My name is Sarah, I live in Michigan.  I have been married to my wonderful husband for 6 years, and we have been together for nearly 13 years.  We have 3 kids.  A daughter, who is 9 and 2 sons who are 5 and 1.  I have started to like crafting although haven't made too much yet.  I also like movies, mysteries, action, comedies, and chick flicks (so my hubby would say). 

lovedbymom
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I live in Mich as well, over by Norton Shores/Fruitport.  The village of Ravenna is where we live.

Quoting ecerka:

jamieharper08
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:19 PM

This is a great idea :) I have honestly been wondering if there is a friend site....kind of like a dating site. Ha! Anyhow, my name is Jamie and I'm 31 years old. I have 3 children, Jameson (8), Jacey (7), and Jayden (7). I love animals, painting, decorating, and sewing. 

South East Georgia :)

ecerka
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:29 PM
I know where Fruitport is but not Ravenna. Of course no one usually knows where Freesoil is either tho... Is it a small town ?

Quoting lovedbymom:

I live in Mich as well, over by Norton Shores/Fruitport.  The village of Ravenna is where we live.

Quoting ecerka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)