Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I have read a lot of posts lately where ladies talk about not having mommy friends. I have an idea! If you would like to make new friends with other moms start with this post! Share where you're from, how many kids, their ages, maybe interests. Then scroll through to see what other moms post. There are bound to be many of us who live  near each other! If not you could always exchange e-mails or phone #'s with any moms who share your interests! Let's get this post going!

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
lovedbymom
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Ravenna is about 10 miles east of Fruitport.  It is a small village.    

Quoting ecerka:

I know where Fruitport is but not Ravenna. Of course no one usually knows where Freesoil is either tho... Is it a small town ?

Quoting lovedbymom:

I live in Mich as well, over by Norton Shores/Fruitport.  The village of Ravenna is where we live.

Quoting ecerka:

Hi I'm Emily. I live in MI. I have 1 dd she is a little over 2 . I've been married 21 yrs and am a sahm. I love reading, singing, we are big outdoors sportsmens. I also love crafts and I play on a women's pool league.

NicLof2
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Where in Fl?

Quoting wingsfan1234:

moved to Florida back in June

Quoting ecerka:

Yeah it's a real small town. My parents were from Detroit and I have friends who live near Flint. Where did you move to?

Quoting wingsfan1234:

haven't heard of it but I know where Ludington and Manistee are!  I grew up between Pontiac and Howell but my mom lives just outside of Flint (in Burton) and my n-laws all live in Port Huron

Quoting ecerka:

I live in a little town called freesoil. In between manistee and ludington.

Quoting wingsfan1234:

where in MI?  I grow up there.. lived there until 3 months ago

Quoting ecerka:

Hi I'm Emily. I live in MI. I have 1 dd she is a little over 2 . I've been married 21 yrs and am a sahm. I love reading, singing, we are big outdoors sportsmens. I also love crafts and I play on a women's pool league.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ecerka
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Yeah Freesoil has a bar a church and a gas station. Lol that's it!

Quoting lovedbymom:

Quoting ecerka:

I know where Fruitport is but not Ravenna. Of course no one usually knows where Freesoil is either tho... Is it a small town ?

Quoting lovedbymom:

I live in Mich as well, over by Norton Shores/Fruitport.  The village of Ravenna is where we live.

Quoting ecerka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NicLof2
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM
How far from FL?

Quoting jamieharper08:

This is a great idea :) I have honestly been wondering if there is a friend site....kind of like a dating site. Ha! Anyhow, my name is Jamie and I'm 31 years old. I have 3 children, Jameson (8), Jacey (7), and Jayden (7). I love animals, painting, decorating, and sewing. 

South East Georgia :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovedbymom
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Thankfully Ravenna has a little bit of everything.....we have a grocery store, gas station, pharmacy, dog groomer, a restaurant, Optical, but they are centrally located in the village which is a few block in either direction. 

Quoting ecerka:

Yeah Freesoil has a bar a church and a gas station. Lol that's it!

Quoting lovedbymom:

Quoting ecerka:

Quoting lovedbymom:

Quoting ecerka:

wingsfan1234
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

between Lakeland and Auburndale

Quoting NicLof2:

Where in Fl?

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Quoting ecerka:

Yeah it's a real small town. My parents were from Detroit and I have friends who live near Flint. Where did you move to?

Quoting wingsfan1234:

haven't heard of it but I know where Ludington and Manistee are!  I grew up between Pontiac and Howell but my mom lives just outside of Flint (in Burton) and my n-laws all live in Port Huron

Quoting ecerka:

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Quoting ecerka:

NicLof2
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:37 PM
I know where Lake land is but not the other. I'm in Noetheast Fl

Quoting wingsfan1234:

between Lakeland and Auburndale

Quoting NicLof2:

Where in Fl?

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Quoting ecerka:

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Quoting ecerka:

Quoting wingsfan1234:

Quoting ecerka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soontobemommie3
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:41 PM
North Alabama. 3 kiddos. 2 boys (8&9) 1 girl she'll be 3 in just a couple weeks. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherandree
by Inga on Sep. 19, 2012 at 10:47 PM

My name in Inga and I have 3 kids, ages 5 (boy), 7 (girl), and 9 (boy).  My husband and I have been married for nearly 10 years.  We lived in Surprise, AZ which is on the outskirts of NW Phoenix, but it is not a biggie to drive to Phoenix!  I like to read, sew, and craft.  I also like to ride by bike when the weather is not triple digits, which does not happen that often out here! (We are originally from Indiana/Wisconsin.)

Mari6443
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Do you live in the Tampa Bay area? What city?

Quoting wingsfan1234:

I live about an hour from Tampa

Quoting Mari6443:

I live near Tampa, Fl. :-)

Quoting NicLof2:

Where in FL?

Quoting Mari6443:

Hi! I love your idea! My name is Marissa. I am married and have 2 kids - a girl who is 7, and a boy who just turned 5 a few weeks ago. I live in Florida.  I absolutely love to read, watch movies, go online, write, and connect with other moms. One more thing...I have been through many very unpleasant experiences in my life, and I don't mind sharing them with other people.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)