Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I hate it when Wednesday!

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Nia
  • 10 Replies

I hate it when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night in the dark and the damn toilet seat is up and I sit on that cold porcelain that probably has a drop of pee from my husbands wild willy on it!

angry

Your turn! :)

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chinosruca
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:49 AM
I just hate Wednesdays. I work late.....2p-11p every Wednesday. Sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
virgochild79
by Nia on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Quoting chinosruca:

I just hate Wednesdays. I work late.....2p-11p every Wednesday. Sucks.

UGH, those hours do suck :(

NuttyMomma
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I hate that I have yet to Get it through my kids thick Skull to put the Toilet seat down, when I trained my Baby brother and Dh in Less then 24 hours to do it.

-KJ
by Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Today was going to be my only day of the week to be by myself and get things done, and DS wakes up with a horrible cough and has to stay home from school. I hate when they're sick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kranger
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate it when I work hard all day, get home to do everything that everyone didnt do (chores, laundry, etc), to be completely exhausted by the end of the night....but cant fall asleep for the life of me.

MrsGray7
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:26 PM

oh yes i totally agree with this.  the skids get home from school before i do you would think that they could oh i dont know... clean something before i get home from work.

I hate it when I work hard all day, get home to do everything that everyone didnt do (chores, laundry, etc), to be completely exhausted by the end of the night....but cant fall asleep for the life of me.

XVAmomma
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:33 PM
i hate to be sick on a busy bee week. I was suposed to go to a baby shower, 2 meetings, the race for the cure and my regular 40hrs work week and so far it seems that if I end up with 20hrs would be a reason to crelebrate!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mari6443
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:39 PM
I hate it when my DH helps the kids in the bathroom or changes their clothes and then leaves the bathroom and their room a mess! That leaves me to tidy up and put things where they belong. Grrr!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SHELL28
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:44 PM
I hate it when I am feeling soooo sick like today & no one caters or loves on me like I do when the kids or hubby are sick :*(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Today is actually a good Wednesday for me ... I woke up this morning all cuddled up by my husband, the dogs for once let us sleep untill the alarm clock went off, when I went to say goodmorning to DD I found her room to be spotless, Dh had an appointment this am so I went with him and got to come into work over an hour late, tonight we worked extra hard this week on homework so that there wouldn't have to be any tonight, we go drop off a gift to my nephew for his Bday (why is it a good thing ? because of conflicting schedules due to custody we won't be able to attend the real boring ass family birthday thing on Saturday) we'll be having a quick supper so no 100 pots and pans to wash ...  fold a little laundry, watch a little Tv - it's all good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)