Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually made any real life friends from this website? Don't get me wrong I love all of the social websites. But I was just thinking that with the time some of us, (including myself) spend sharing stories and asking questions online, we could be actually interacting with people face to face. Our children could meet and develop real world social skills.

Anyways, it was just a thought.

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Replies (21-30):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Same here.

Quoting offrdngal:

I have met a couple of ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:47 AM

I have yet to meet any CM members in person.

LaughingTattoo
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:56 AM

I joined this site in 2006 and was on here up until last year. I did meet a few moms on her during that ime but jusdidnt "click". I left for a year andjust recently joined again. Im hoping that maybe I may be able to make some friends on here this time lol.

signingmama2915
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

No, wish I had. Some people on here act more like a real friend than my "friends".

tnmommy5
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I have not met anyone from cm irl.

lovedbymom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I have not met any of CM moms in person, but I would love to do so in the future. 

lovedbymom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel the same way :).

Quoting signingmama2915:

No, wish I had. Some people on here act more like a real friend than my "friends".

lindilouwho82
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:36 AM

No, in one group I was in a few girls met together and took a bunch of really cute pics. The crappy thing was, I was less than 15 minutes away from where they met and they kinda excluded me. Oh well. :/

momof3_dll
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Yep.  Part of a local group, we all had a bbq over the summer.  It was awesome :)

kerryanneo
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I haven't met any in person but I became friends with one of them and now we are facebook friends.  I hope we can meet someday.  She is the only one out of a zillion, though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)