Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Name an odd object in your purse?

Posted by   + Show Post

There's an old crushed fortune cookie in the buttom of my purse.  I tend to get those from Chinese buffet restaurants.  By the end of the meal, I feel too full to munch on the cookie, so I just toss it into my purse and forget about it for weeks.  Sometimes, when I am bored I will get that cookie and munch on the tiny pieces.

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Replies (81-90):
melissam78
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM
White square pieces of gum scattered on the bottom mixed in w/change,it's time to clean the purse *sigh*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrjonesii
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Sandwich bag.  I keep my sanitizer, glasses cleaner, and liquid soap in it in case of it opening and/or spilling.

My camera battery charger and a baby clipper.  My "baby" is 7 years old now.  I cant' seem to get rid of it.

mrjonesii
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep I have dental floss too.  Just started carrying some this year. 

Quoting BuckeyezRule:

Toothbrush and dental floss. I can't stand getting food stuck in my teeth when out, and having nothing to get it out. Lol

marie2409
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Toe nail clippers that also have a bottle opener on them.

They saved the day once when in a hotel and bought a some Corona's and forgot the bottle opener!! It would have been a tragedy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zoegirlsmom
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM

After bite stick, since moving to Alabama I have found I am irresistible to insects. Some days its mosquitoes, some days it's fire ants and some days I don't see um they just bite me.

mimi1207
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:34 PM

pacifiers,

ronvot
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Toy cars and tennis balls thanks to DS, peppermint and green tea bags and sweet n low packets, and pictures of my mom's ex husband (they were married less than two years, thirty two years ago).
sdmermaid
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

My passport.  I had an appointment where I needed a second form of ID.  Too bad I forgot it had my maiden name on it.  But at least now I'm prepared if I have to make a clean getaway to Paris.

janessa27
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:37 PM

A hotwheel

pregnancy week by week
JadeStorm
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:47 PM

foldable cup.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)